Having "missed out" is ruining the game for me

The challenge mode weapons arnt obtainable anymore loke scarb lord mount

Your logic is sttill flawed. sure but now if they have the same car because they stole the car is it the same really no its not lol.

Yet again you argue against yourself exzctly it isnt YOUR GAME so if they decided to make thing season exclusive then get over it stop whining u dont have it go worry about yourself as i said u have no arguement and everything your saying counters anything u have because its flawd

No one’s stealing anything in any of these scenario’s.

Someone just got it after you did.

Again: how does this effect your life? It doesn’t.

My Mom also told me I was special. Turns out: no one is special.

Lol how does getting any of thr items effect your life ive earned my items when it happend lol meaning i put time and work into it. I know hard for u to understand.

You are literally getting bent out of shape about pixels in a video game.

Post on your main. I’m not taking you seriously anymore.

Stop making everything about YOU.

Oh gess,this argument is really unnecessary,the content of the achievement requires the player to do the protocols and most are time limited .Those that do them get the title,they earned it.fair enough. Now you wish to throw out all that for the pay to win an achievement,really.

1 Like

Im making it about the people who actully earned there items. Since its just pixels honestly they should just sell everything u want in the shop its the same thing lol. You have no idea how bad your idea is about giving away stuff thats not obtainable anymore makes earning everything pointless you still sont understand if everything is just pixels why do u need the items at all if theyre just lixel why you so bent on getting them doesnt change your life why do u need them and does me not posting on my main hurt yiur feelings make u feel invaluable lol

1 Like

“BRING BACK ALL THE STUFF THAT WAS REMOVED BEFORE I PLAYED ITS NOT FAAAAAAAIIIIIR ITS RUINING THE GAME BLIZZARD YOU ARE TOXIC AND THE WORDT GIVEME FREE STUFF NOW BLIZZARD NOW RIGHT NOW I WANT IT”

“no, rare stuff only has value because it’s rare, there’s value in having some stuff only obtainable in the time period it was intended to be obtainable in”

“OMG WHY ARE YOU SO MAD THEY ARE JUST PIXELS THEY DONT MATTER WHY ARE YOU MAD I CANT BELIEVE YOU CARE ABOUT PIXELS IN A VIDEO GAME THATD SO TOXIC WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT PIXELS THEY DONT MEAN ANYTHING THEY LITERALLY DONT EVEN MATTER!!!”

if they are just pixels, and they don’t matter, then they can stay gone and it doesn’t matter.

Case closed, problem solved.

4 Likes

wows a subscription based game, you can’t just go back and buy magazines from the past. More content needs to be made limited time if anything

Out of all of my years on these forums- in every iteration- I have never seen ANYONE sound or act like this.

Also, they are perfectly allowed to change their minds on this kind of stuff.

It’s done. No reason to get bent out of shape about it.

Hyperbole.

Just like your assertion people are all bent out of shape for having, and sharing a dissenting opinion.

But, like you said. Removed stuff is gone, no need to get bent out of shape because it’s not coming back.

5 Likes

Also, looking at your achievements: what’s the difference between going back and completing something for the achievement (when the content is one shottable) and this?

Nothing. There’s no difference except for the fact that things like the spectral tiger and the original Nax sets are no longer obtainable in retail (in spectral’s case, you can buy it off the AH).

Bliz is correcting this.

I absolutely fail to see the problem outside of your ego’s being hurt.

No one’s telling Blizzard to put this stuff in the shop either. Quit making stuff up.

I’m sorry I can’t read any of this because you are calling other people out for not posting on their main, but you are posting on a level 54.

But, otherwise I agree with you, like you said, it’s done, it’s been removed, it’s just pixels… so there’s no reason to be getting bent out of shape about it. I fail to see the problem outside of your ego being hurt.

Also I fail to understand your obsession with the spectral tiger… that was NEVER earnable in game, it was always TCG, and so bmah isn’t really any different than the ah itself.

1 Like

Yup, I’ll be honest if Blizzard decided to make everything available always I’d personally stop playing this game because there would be no point in any of it, part of the reason I still log on is because I have cool stuff that’s removed from the game and unobtainable so I continue playing to keep earning cool things like that so I can have more of it in the future, removing this would make nothing worth getting because it’s always just there and would be incredibly lame.

Luckily there is no chance of that ever happening before the game itself dies because we have sane people developing it and know better than to do that.

5 Likes

Things change the game has changed and still is changing. You can’t expect things to remain unobtainable forever. The game won’t ever get new players with these old ways of thinking.

1 Like

I certainly can, if they were presented to us as such, I expect them to stay that way.

1 Like

Ok, like Blizzard has never changed its mind on anything. In fact, if doing something is bad for the health of the game it is better to change it then never change it.

When they start making all these changes then what? What is that saying people always throw out: Maybe the game isn’t for you.

I expect more and more unobtainable pixels finding their way back in game.

People just need to get over themselves. They didn’t play when X was a thing, and X was only a thing for a few months. They don’t deserve to have it now just because they want it.

that’s absolutely a decision I would have to make should it happen.

Maybe. and as I’ve said in the past, I’d be perfectly content with blizz never introducing any new limited time items into the game again. I’d be 100% fine wtih them not removing any content they add.

but I don’t think they’re going to do that. we’ll see.

1 Like

Yeah, this is going to grow the player base!

It is fine, you can’t keep everyone playing. I don’t see how someone else having some pixels you have being the line that causes you to quit.

They have many ways to bring back old pixels now. You can even see how they are doing this by adding the quests to the old raids to bring back that old gear.

I 100% support bringing back all of the removed pixels back into the game. (Either by in game content or new promotionals)