Have you cleaned out your bags yet?

I have my legendaries in void storage. Not sure if there are certain ones that can’t go in there though.

Are you able to put your artifact weapon from Legion in there?

Usually vendor everything. It is mostly trade goods anyway and it would be a pain trying to auction them off at a decent price.

This is not only more tedious but it throws away hundreds if not thousands of gold.

Hmm not sure. It’s been awhile since I looked. I know I have some older ones in there but I’d have to check it when I get home in a few hours if the game is up. I didn’t pay attention to maintenance hours for today.

Edit: Although, now that I’m thinking about it, I don’t think artifact weapons were considered to be legendaries in the traditional sense, so they may not be able to go in there. Now I really want to get home to see lol

Nah. Super tired yesterday and had the kiddo. Oops!

Can I has ur stuffs?

1 Like

I ain’t quitting! and it’s all gone, dude. you’re way late.

2 Likes

I don’t want to see your bank and bags… lol

1 Like

I don’t play with bags and I fill up all but 3 slots in my backpack with fungus clumps. That way I can make the game real-to-life in what an actual person could carry in addition to 120 pounds of armor and weapons.

I also dont carry consumables. Peasants in my raid carry than and just trade them to me before every pull. This is also real world realistic.

Artifact weapons can not be put in there, but the Legion legendary items we got as drops can. Not sure why they excluded them.

I’ll never understand how people end up with full inventories, I lose my mind if I even start coming close to having 50% of my inventory space occupied.

3 Likes

In cleaning out my bags I saw some stuff I didn’t remember why I kept it. A bit of searching Wowhead and I realized I had what I needed to get the magma mammoth mount. So, a moment to justify an expansion’s worth of hoarding. LOL.

2 Likes

My bank is completely full. Also, I have a bunch of stuff in void storage and I have 4 guilds… :cry: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes