Have u done yer Taxes?

I wouldn’t get Longboi for the AH.

Meh.

I always owe from selling stock.

I had to pay Stormwind 25%, Moira 18%, and Gallywix’s thugs came and extorted me for 56.9%. All I got left with is 40 copper and a black eye.

Sometimes it the other way if you trip over the cord to computer and die before you finish your taxes :face_with_head_bandage:

They haven’t even sent the tax returns yet. I am pretty sure I can hold off until then.

I haven’t gotten my T4 Slip from work yet. They have until the end of February to give it to me so… yea.

My name is Michael J. Caboose and I. HATE. TAXES!

But yes I payed my taxes as soon as I received the requisite forms.

I will do it when I feel like it. Which will probably be last minute. I am ok with this.

Still waiting on all my forms to come in to start. They won’t all get here until around March.

No, I’m gonna owe this year so I am indeed procrastinating…

i haven’t yet. probably will get a very small amount back since i been hopping jobs all year due to a car accident i got into where the driver ran a read light from a complete stop and T boned me in an intersection right outside of my house.

other reason was the companies i worked for either paid too little, hours were very little, or simply the company was just toxic. i worked for 1 company a huge one here worked 30 hours in 3 days so about 10 hours a day. they made us write out hours down on paper. got paid for 1 day only and they changed the hours from 10 per day to 8 so basically i only got paid for 8 instead of 30.

I hate ITT Tech so much…anyway such is life. Yeah warning to people who default on student loans.

Contact the IRS if it doesn’t show up tomorrow. They’ll make sure you get it.

Yes, I have done Texas.

Wait.

lol yes. Jan. 27th for Fed. Feb. 3rd for State due to regulations here.

or at least not die right after. Rather they didn’t get their money in that situation.

My hubby does them, so probably not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

My payroll department has a new one printed for me. I’m just not keen on my W-2 being.lost out there with all my info on it. :confused:

Or if their company uses ADP or similar payroll service, they can go online and print the W-2 at home. Ask HR.

Way past January already.