Have the horde figured out they are being farmed?

Horde wins when it matters, AV weekend.

1 Like

I was winning around 80% on AV weekend, got all 3 pvp gems for my t5 set in 1 day.

Was actually fun doing AV again and destroying horde.

Crazy what happens when the map gets balanced from Classic huh?

2 Likes

Horde won because the map was heavily favored for them.

They no longer have their horde cave as An immediate graveyard.

Cave also gets pushed back so we meet in the middle now and not in alliance territory.

3 Likes

Nobody playing AV cares. They are watching TV hoping the game ends in 5 mins.

6 Likes

Actually, there was a period where the Alliance didn’t Zerg… when Blizzard took actions to break pre-mades and the pally pull, they simply pouted and went AFK for a few months. They cited “OP racials” and “unfair map advantages” as reasons why they shouldn’t even try.

3 Likes

cave was moved from 30% shorter travel time than alliance to the same as alliance

3 Likes

Because Horde needs bigger numbers, advantages and better racials to compare to Ally

3 Likes

Cope harder bro

1 Like

Lol did I hurt your feelings? Lol

Lol yes you hurt my fweelings. Lol

That’s how I feel without a third trinket…

You talking about my self-mortal strike trinket?

1 Like

And amazingly they overcame our clear map advantage and beat us cause we were playing stupidly.

Yeah idk I haven’t done a bg since prepatch.

Zero interest

The map was fixed when TBC launched, thus giving an even playing field. In classic, horde had a MASSIVE advantage in almost every aspect, making it nearly impossible for alliance to win. Now its an even playing field

3 Likes

Alliance was smart enough to change tactics, the horde not so much.

If the Horde was in charge of modern militaries they’d still be lining up in formation and marching at the enemy with muskets because “it’s how we used to win”

2 Likes

Don’t give yourself too much credit. You’re not winning because of skill, “startegy,” or teamwork. You’re winning simply because your side favors racing more than the other and they aren’t stopping you. You’re strolling into an empty base then padding yourself on the back, lul. In the other BGs where you actually have to fight horde, you don’t win anywhere near as much. I should add that defending as horde now would be better than ever since the reinforcement cap already prevents infinite turtles. There is no longer any risk for 5 hour matches because alliance decided to turtle up. Now the alliance would run out of lives.

2 Likes

Ah yes lets take a stroll down memory lane and remember some of the alliance’s greatest “tactics”, amazing hits such as:

“Rush South!”
“Everybody hide in the house and let them run by so we can zerg Drek”
“Don’t defend just rush!”
“Everybody queue up in 5…4…3…”
“Paladin Pull”
“Drek or Kek”

So tactical.

2 Likes

The alliance has tanks(and well geared) to spare. They don’t have to always wait for the elites to clear. I can’t remember the last time I saw 3+ tanks in Vann’s room. The 1 to 2 that usually show up, try as they might, they just can’t take on 3-4 Marshals on top of Vann.

Horde in classic:lets turtle and drag the game out…
yes so tactical.

2 Likes