Have not received credit for RAF subs. Is Token payment slower?

Two of my RAF’s paid the subscription with a WoW token last night, today when logging into my account i dont have credit towards my rewards for their monthly sub. Is the Token payment credit slower? I know that other payment methods like credit cards can be delayed and up to 8 days.

in the RAF tab i do show that they have been credited for their 7th month each, and that has been updated from 6.

I’d make sure you fully relog - both game and launcher. I don’t know that it should be slower with a token, but it may not be updating for you.

2 Likes

Been a few days now and still no credit towards my rewards. relogged, rebooted, been through a maintenance day, week reset. I believe my last reward claim was the August 24th, but im not 100%. Could this be the cause? Wouldnt it still update my reward progress though?

RAF doles out one reward per month, per RAF partner. So, if you last picked up rewards on August 24th, your next reward pickup is September 24th. Two pickups, actually, if you have two RAF partners with paid time.

This is the weird part. I’m a user of the RAF program myself, and I’ve never seen the reward table update with the next reward without offering it to me. I use tokens myself to fund a separate account for rewards.

Are you sure you didn’t already pick up the 7th month reward, and are waiting for number eight and nine?

Well, tomorrow will tell, I’d imagine. :sunglasses:

K so here is what happened.

I was on the 13th reward feature which takes 3 RaF payments to get the reward, and it displays as
0/3 towards your reward.

A 3rd Recruit a Friend paid in subscription today, not in token, and i was immediately given my reward. So it does count the Tokens, but there is an error or massive delay in displaying their progress towards the rewards from Tokens.
it never showed
2/3