Have fans ever killed a race for you?

Blood Elves and Void Elves are cool.
But im so fed up for the drama around elves I dont want to play one as much.

Vulpera are one the most horde like horde races out there. Their story and character just screams horde. A great race.
And then the fans? UwU pet me!
Yay…

I still like and play them but it does put me off.

Anyone else feel that way about races or is it just me?

19 Likes

I think you might just be a weeb at heart. Nothing wrong with that.

7 Likes

I dont get it
Im obsessed with Japan?

There’s only one true weeb race and it is pandas. Now some would say “B-but pandas are Chinese and not Japanese!” It doesn’t matter, most people playing and developing the game cannot tell the difference between China and Japan. The fem panda dance is literally Carmeldansen, the most weeb dance ever made.

2 Likes

Have some reservations about pally cuz the fans.

I like the crusading purifying holy knight class. The lore of it kinda gets lost in the genericness that is MHP and BE pally.

1 Like

Nope. I don’t really care much about what other people think of the race I’m playing.

16 Likes

Nothing could dampen my enjoyment for the Pandaren and Tauren.

18 Likes

blood elf players and high elf people have made me want all thalassian elves to be smited. They must be purged.

14 Likes

I agree completely, and am a Panda/Tauren player myself.

1 Like

Not really in WoW but they’ve killed other games and shows for me.

I know it’s never the medias fault but a nasty and/or bizzare fanbase can really turn me off and kinda ultimately destroy series as dramatic as that sounds (Think of FE becoming a waifu collector or FO becoming less and less of an RPG)

I find there isn’t really a terrible fan-base for any race here, most of the UwU Vulpera players I know only do it to trigger people, which is trollish but harmless.

4 Likes

Tauren players tend to be pretty chill and cause no racial drama

3 Likes

Truth is, most races have their over-the-top fans plus there are also those trolling with the stereotyped behaviour.

2 Likes

My sweet summer child, you have no idea how dark and twisted the Tauren fandom can get. We don’t cause drama, true, but I’ve seen some things…

1 Like

You can’t milk those.

1 Like

Are you thinking of the Fanart drama with that skyclad Tauren female hunter?

1 Like

I can imagine what you’re talking about yet I cant even imagine it
I think that’s a good place for my mind to be at

1 Like

And so much more. I can’t throw stones at what, uh ‘excites’ people but running into that kind of art when you don’t want it is a real experience.

2 Likes

Well yeah the Blood Elves suck. Demon Hunters acting like noobs ruined the entire race for me. I’ve seen exactly one Demon Hunter who played like a professional in all my years playing. It’s just that noob blood pumping through their Demon Hunter veins

3 Likes

I don’t let the opinions of random people affect me so my answer is no.

3 Likes

I dunno mon. Im busy with ma voodoo

2 Likes