Have Canadians decided on a server?

Pretty sure I have seen most streamers (the larger following ones) rolling on Faerlina

Fairbanks for Horde and Thalnos for Alliance

Myzrael-the stealth server
Curious about the expected H/A split

Just stay off my server. I dont want a bunch of people speaking Canadian in trade chat.

Ok sorry there friend .

Southern Albertan here for Alliance on Whitemane! Not sure how many of my fellow Albertans will be there mind you… We don’t exactly have a provincial forum for this sort of thing.

English Discord for Thalnos
htt ps://discord.gg/wj23NN

Apparently a bunch are going to be on Bloodsail.

that was announced a few hours after i made that last post, i did see it and wound up reserving 3 names on Herod

Herod here

I picked a few random servers and made my name there. Also pve only because I remember how bad rogues were for clothies.

Will decide on server later cause I think it’s lols people want to all be in the same server now.

Though a server with only Canadians sounds interesting if you buy into the whole “we are nicer up here by default” bullcrap stereotype but I assure you we have terrible people all over up here too.

Anyways. Aiming for med-high if I can to keep respawn it timers to a minimum and no waits getting in on peak times. Anything more than high would get annoying tbh. It’s nice seeing people in game and making the world alive but not that many people. If I need to swap later if a server dies, whatever.

Same with mine.

“Aw shucks, sorry you killed my character in that world PvP encounter we had, eh!?”

1 Like

What are you going on aboot, hoser? Take off, eh?

2 Likes

What server is that ? Hint please.

Toronto rep! On Herod-Horde as well.

2 Likes

You’re all over the place! Can’t you all just populate a single server for maximum niceness? Make a strawpoll or something so I can follow the majority of you. xD

(tossing up between Whitemane and Grobbulus; from Australia. Leaning towards Whitemane, but RP communities from my experience tend to be nicer and I’m worried whitemane will turn into Tichondrius 2.0 … but then I don’t RP and those guys only received 1 server for it so I’d feel a little guilty rolling there)

Tossing up between Whitemane and Grobbulus

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BTfTNjcThmoe_47K8mbf8IffpfK0XrBCFWE4X5X97wY/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Fellow Canadian here, being from Ontario i went with Herod just because its EST and also a PVP server got a bunch of buddies that will be rolling horde hopefully see you over there !

1 Like

French canadian here, going Herod. Tyvm

Herod! Torontonian here rolling horde ! lemme know what you decide on !