Have Canadians decided on a server?

Let me know what servers you fellow Canadians will be rolling on. I am trying to create a guild at release .

4 Likes

They did but another group told them they got it first so they apologized and let them have it

93 Likes

Lmao that made me chuckle no lie .

5 Likes

So far the Canadian community is looking at Thalnos but it’s not 100% set in stone yet.

1 Like

I don’t think us canucks roll as a group. We take whatever is close and suits our interests. My friends and I are all rolling on Grobby.

19 Likes

Got my eyes set on grob, since I live in Alberta and it’s probably closest to my time here. Also Rppvp=thread

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I’m really considering that server now . RP PvP sounds like a more healthy community, with a fresh twist on pvp encounters etc .

3 Likes

Grob is for idiots. Real Canadians and Nova Scotians are going on Thalnos with Brazilians.

1 Like

Cause that makes sense. Oh wait ‘SORRY’, no it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Personally I’m rolling on Grobbulus, but I’m not specifically looking for a Canadian group to be joining up with.

I stopped reading at Nova Scotia .

9 Likes

There’s a survey on another thread showing Grob has more incels than other PVP servers.

Bloodsail Buccaneers for Ontario :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Huge Canadian following in Bloodsail!

3 Likes

Grob, because I’m an RP-er and I also like pvp.

1 Like

Whichever server is closest to Florida or has a name that roughly translates to “top hat of America”

So what? They’re probably better at this game than non-incels :man_shrugging:

I hate incels. And Canada is anti-incel. Especially Nova Scotia.

3 Likes

No, see, you’re confused. Canada has much stricter gun laws so incels here simply don’t have as large of a…Of a “voice”, shall we say.

Herod for us in Toronto

2 Likes