Have at least one underwater zone in Classic

Wow. The OP not only gets a blue response, he gets troll flagged. What a deal!

There is also immeasurable amounts around both continents if needed.

This post just reminded me that we are getting our raceway back! Time to go back, watch some races and buy some icecream!

1 Like

no you eat classic garbage as it was. full of clown armor, training ur weapon skills/ 2 button gameplay and broken af pvp. NO water stuff for u.

OP is clearly trolling since this is a major change and contrary to the design goals of the entire project.

Sooo, shouldn’t you have locked the troll thread?

I agree, there should be an underwater zone. Warlocks need a use for that Underwater Breathing buff!

Waahoo! I completely forgot about that! And Tigule and Foror’s ice cream was a real rarity then.

I shouldn’t let you in on this little secret, but Warlocks totally have a use to it in Classic.

You and a couple of friends put on Underwater Breathing and then swim to a deep part of the ocean, there you begin the summoning ritual.
Pick your favourite friends and summon them to the bottom of the depths, now watch them panic as they scramble towards the surface whilst knowing deep down that they can never make the surface.

This would be a great response without being in blue. Being a Blue just makes it so much better though.

Reputation with Player increased by 150.