Hate blood elves want high elves?

I love everyone here so much, you all are so nice :blush::blush::blush:
Have a great day everyone, and don’t be too hard on yourselves! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

danuser already debunked this. only priests/paladins will get canon gold eyes and the green glint will eventually be gone. give it up

4 Likes

This is what we had in our resources channel. Someone cited a source that it involved a ritual (if not from devotion to the light, or the other part) but it didn’t make it into our resources channel. Take it with a grain of salt, but just know it may be out there. If it is valid, I think it is only meant to explain why players might have it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

But the hatefu
 you know. The potential for it!

But for real, I’m shocked we didn’t see more Anduin/Taelia. Kinda feels more blatant than Aggra’s introduction heh

So why does my BE hunter have golden eyes? Or they going to remove that too?

What are you getting at
?

you have golden eyes because they didnt want to deny it to every class. only priests/paladins are manifesting golden eyes atm canon wise

Sin’dorei want all the eye colors, hehe.

AKA ValarĂ­an

Mages with violet (and blue) eyes.

So proving that eye color is mutable
 as in it won’t have any affect on what happens to the alliance high elves.

1 Like

Well, if blue eyes become available to Blood Elves then they won’t just be a carbon copy with another eye color, they’ll just be a carbon copy.

I mean in the quoted tweets it literally says:

It’s literally saying that it’s not just Priest and Paladins!

Also literally this!!

2 Likes

all it takes is a strong devotion to the light :woman_shrugging:

But I think that that is also an unusual thing. I wish that the thread wasn’t flag bombed and I could look a the other sources. Strike that, I wish that Bliz was better at exposition and made all of this clearer.

I would imagine outside of priests and paladins it would be very rare.

Curious though would the void elves have some of the same customization’s Such as Tatts, piercings, Hair styles except tentacles ADDED and mutated.

I just would throw caution to the wind. At Blizzcon the blue eye customization was met with crickets by the panel. It’s possible blizz may not give blood elves blue eyes.

More power to you if so, I am not against it by any means.

Yeah, but there’s a few people who are EXTREMELY hostile about it. If they do it, they’ll just do it.

it was met with ‘we are considering all options’ that is the opposite of crickets

they are probably gonna reveal customizations for the races in a panel and hold the hands of pros and walk them through on how the sunwell works, that is a has cleansing effect, and that blood elves are high elves