Hate blood elves want high elves?

Blood elves are blood elves.
High elves are high elves.

This isn’t nitpicking lmao, you’re the one saying that blood elves are high elves and that high elves aren’t high elves.

3 Likes

Great another “high elves aren’t high elves” post.

Also pics or didn’t happen.

Because I don’t choose to blatantly bash people requesting high elves? Gotcha

3 Likes

we can provide lore and dev commentary examples that blood elves are high elves

and where has any anti bashed a pro helfer? its usually the pros who resort to ad hominems igniting flame wars and thread locks because they have nothing but fanfictions and wishful thinking to cite

1 Like

For me it’s less about hating blood elves and more about the fact that they’re everywhere. I guess this is ironic coming from someone who plays a Vulpera though since there seems to be a lot of us.

I wanted high elves, because I want the blood elf population to go down a bit. I feel like Void Elves mostly helped that.

Could you do me a favor and stick the word biologically in there so we can all get off the

Except you can’t?

Blood elves used to be high elves sure, but now they are blood elves.

“NO you” is your response, really?

Your whataboutism has nothing to do with me choosing to not spite high elf fans. I’m sorry.

2 Likes

The argument likely wouldn’t exist at all.

Horde wouldn’t be asking for blood elves or high elves or whatever.

We would also likely have gotten a reunification storyline with the high elves.

As it stands the primary thing preventing that is the blood elves allying with the horde. If they were alliance they would be considered redeemed by vereesa.

you seriously gonna make me link the game director speaking directly on the subject twice within a year?

you can just load up the game and at the character creator screen just select blood elf and click the more info tab. or on this very site read blood elves in the races section :smile:

i like this video alot tho so ill link this one

Or he should just stick to refering to Blood elves as blood elves. Haha

Or he could be just as correct as he actually is…since other than a name change they are the same…and you could be just as correct as you are by actually acknowledging that from the biological perspective, from the perspective of race, they are in fact the same.

3 Likes

You mean when he said “blood elves kind of are high elves”. Just because a dev said that doesn’t mean that all high elf fans should be quiet. Be careful.

Also congrats on linking the blood elf heritage armor quest. Still does not change the fact that high elves (again, who are STILL high elves) are alliance.

2 Likes

yes blood elves kind of are high elves like alliance asking for a horde race since TBC is kind of annoying to blood elf players and people who accept the lore

lets pretend high elves are an alliance race with a settlement and civilian population that can provide an army. answer me what would the alliance high elves have the blood elves do not, what is it that makes them so different as to warrant them as an AR option on the alliance?

1 Like

I agree, no one should be ‘bashing’ anyone. But that’s not being done here so why pull this out of thin air?
Seems like you’re making false accusations in order to start trouble.

5 Likes

I’m not even debating this though.

I’m simply pointing out that high elves that are still identifying as high elves are alliance.

If a blood elf were to see a high elf, there wouldn’t be mass confusion like some of these posters make it out to be.

1 Like

Or, in the case of Dalaran residents who are not members of the Silver Covenant, neutral since they are residents of a formally neutral city-state.

???

They’re alliance?
If the horde had some group of dwarves helping them for the last 3000 years, I would also support the people requesting this blood dwarf variant or whatnot for the horde. Because it would already be established in game, just as the high elves (NOT-blood elf high elves…) are

1 Like

It seems to me that if I distill this all down you don’t think that factions should be divided by race.

this is a fanfiction. high elves were never ‘helping them for 3000 years’ they joined an alliance then left as soon as the threat was dealt with. the only human kingdom high elves ever had a kinship with was dalaran(a city human and high elves co founded). and those elves were the elves that make up the core of the sunreavers

2 Likes

True, but that’s a whole other subject considering that Dalaran was uncomfortable with the horde throughout Legion.
It’s always alliance factions who put their differences aside for the sake of the world, such as shattrath, Dalaran, the wardens and Cenarion which are all alliance leaning.

4 Likes

The high elves that remained with the alliance are high elves. The high elves that left the alliance to join the horde are blood elves.

The 3000 years thing was a purposeful exaggeratIon. I don’t know exactly how many years the high elves were alliance before most of them left.