Hate blood elves want high elves?

I mean as long as Dalaran itself remains neutral, the Kirin Tor High Elves will be neutral.

As a bit of an aside, we do have neutral and alliance High Elves; do we have neutral Blood Elves? I think the shattered sun offensive is disbanded, and I’m not sure where the Scryers stand.

2 Likes

and… for the same reasons Alliance doesn’t need playable High Elves.

1 Like

They are far more likely to get Red Eyes if the Dark Ranger skin rumours proves true.

1 Like

There’s too many of you pinging me, I’m going to pick one of you and stick to them.

Nooo, keep the Humans to Alliance. I want all those pretty horsies.

and I mean, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really… Actually, why don’t I copy-paste that “really” … really really want that pony.

That would be understandable and preferred.

No, the Alliance does. After all, they are already within the Alliance, they’re just not available for the Alliance to be played yet.

1 Like

its understandable. i mean pros think they should have gotten a carbon copy of a horde race instead of void elves as well

1 Like

Some of those are old organization which may have formed for a particular purpose and disbanded after. Blizz isn’t great at exposition.

Nope, not confused. Then your original statement is wrong.

The same can be said for humans and the Horde.

Isn’t that what Void Elves exactly are? A carbon copy of Blood Elves?

Alterac Humans on the Horde could be sooo cool. Think about it, former nobles living in tatters, acting more like thieves, trying to reclaim a glorious past and prominence, maybe as some sort of crime family dynamic.

Of course, humans would be interesting on the Horde lol.

4 Likes

Elven eyes…all Elves regardless of variant…are affected by the source of magic they subsist on. The Fel radiation in the region overrode whatever change sucking on mana wyrms would have brought on…but both of those things are no longer things, and the Sunwell is a mixture of both Light and Arcane now. So, while I get that it’s your opinion it’s also a reasonable argument the other way as well.

3 Likes

Is it a carbon copy if it has a different model?

If they’re biologically the same why would there be a different model? Are High Elf NPCs using a different model than Blood Elf NPCs?

4 Likes

The humans became weird after the inclusion of Draenei… and I cannot explain how.

My main is a human Paladin. But I loved it when it was the “light and mysterious” now some dumb wind chimes dictate the light…

But I liked the story of the humans in vanilla, they seemed more human… idk

3 Likes

Ok. Alterac Humans and San’layn for Horde, and High Elves and Undead Night Elves for Alliance?

With different skin, style, vibe, and their own detached story. Alliance high elves are just Blood Elves with blue eyes who fight Blood Elves with green eyes.

2 Likes

Yah, I really wish we got an update on the situation in Shatrath tbh. I kinda want the Scryers to have remained neutral tho, I like when races have neutral groups, and I feel BE’s are like the only one without one? -Maybe Worgen too, but I do think there could be a lot of Wolfcult folk around still-

4 Likes