Hate blood elves want high elves?

“How can you say they are different when they only have diametrically opposite political views and uncompatible ideologies???”

No kidding.

The danger of the cosmic forces and revealing them so carelessly is that it ruins the mystery and fantasy behind them.

Hope they never make an Elune reveal.

1 Like

Then Alliance high elves could be the only remaining high elves.

Raid boss Elune, 9.3

then horde humans would be eligible for an AR

I would say the experiences the High Elves went through up to now.

1 Like

Pirates of the Great Sea
Or…
Tribes of Alterac.

1 Like

That little tweet doesn’t prove anything besides the potential for blood elves to get gold eyes.

Other wise Blue eyes is only mutable right? And blue eyes wouldn’t magically change the SC high elf situation. :no_good_woman:

4 Likes

Screw that. I maybe pro Helfer, but Humans are the most boring race of all. I would say San’layn for Horde.

You forgot about Void Elves.

I think you’ve stubbled back on to the anti argument you forgot about. :wink:

So who will get to be Sheridan?

Yes and yes.

TBH, if the Horde has lost some control of Lordaeron with the destruction of the Capital, I’d love to see Alterac becoming relevant, with the Syndicate rising in prominence and joining the Horde.

And we already have kul tiran horde pirates!!

1 Like

Humans don’t have to be boring. Blizzard just chooses to make them that way, and the Draenei haven’t really helped.

1 Like

I support San’layn as well.

But I say let them have Alterac Humans if they want them so bad.

Doesn’t affect the ones I play any and gives me more opertunities to kick their arses.

I am serious. I still main horde, still play Horde, only post from my Void Elf Paladin, but one thing I know for certain, Horde doesn’t need Humans. They already got Trolls. The Horde needs San’layn.

it proves the potential for blue eyes is there for magister types like priests/paladins once the sunwell has completed the detox process. its the same logic. and again it was always going to fade anyway

1 Like

I don’t think you were really confused about my meaning there, add ‘original’ high elf if that helps.

I stand corrected by what I had read had been from the RPG manual about Fel being the most chaotic form of arcane. Forgive that. But I still stand my stance on the matter that it still makes no sense for Blood Elves to have Blue eyes. That’s my opinion.

1 Like

Them and their perennially busted ships could have stopped the burning of Teldrassil cold…but noooooooooooooooo.

1 Like