Hate blood elves want high elves?

personally, i think belfs should get blue eye color access but let alliance have half elves.

i dont know of any anti against them. they are actually not playable. but you know alliance, they always ask for the impossible

yeah, that’s the fx from the staff she’s holding. i think she looks like a goth who has had a run-in with a vampire and lost

1 Like

It opens the possibilities
 the humans whom have helped the horde recently and continue to do so, from the best of my knowledge have no formal group. Black sail pirates
 or what ever they are? Could maybe be considered a formal group.

The Silver covenant
 definitely

And anyways what is keeps them from crossing the “neutral” line (I’d argue they are not as neutral and kirintor affiliated as ppl claim) like literally all of the legion ARs did to become playable.

4 Likes

Fel is arcane magic. It’s the pure evil and easier to use, yet most destructive. Arcane hasn’t been proven to cleanse the Fel, and if you don’t use the light, the light wouldn’t cleanse your eyes. It would make no sense to have blue eyes for Blood Elves.

3 Likes

I doubt that is the intention. Consider how long naga and goblins have been around before the later became playable.
If you’re looking at it as something to come, you’re baiting yourself.

I mean they are flt out a formal group in terms of Defias as well as the fogsail pirates. They are meant for the narrative, however, and nothing more.

That’s the thing that has bothered me. The SC and other groups of high elves have been strung out over many other expansions, well beyond the other groups you mentioned.

To me it’s just
 Poop or get of the pot.

They really should just quit using them, instead of parading them if they have no intentions.

I’m just going to quote this again.

3 Likes

Again, get out of that glass house before you throw that stone.

true, however, this subject is actually much more damaging to the entire community, on both sides of the faction war. this is why they should just make half elf models for alliance high elves, leaving only the royals as high elves and then offer the half elves as a core race for alliance, available from the starting screen.

Wrong assumption, try again.

2 Likes

metzen and afrasiabi are already on record saying it will fade it just takes a while to wear off. the sunwell bombards all high elves with arcane/holy magic 24/7. the green glint is fading more and more every day and as golden eyes flat out proved CAN CHANGE. in shadowlands it will have been doing this for 9 years lore time. blue eyed blood elves already exist, confirmed by the senior narrative designer. i mean dems the facts bro :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That doesn’t even make sense as a response.

I don’t see a reason for them not to use them. If the story calls for them or fits for them to be present, why shouldn’t they be present? You need to keep in mind that the story that occurs happens because of what the developers want the story to be. If it means high elves should appear, then they appear.
You can’t get upset that they use what is theirs so liberally.

Honestly, I think people need to get over the idea that just because something is in front of them that they should get to play it.
Bing a naga would be cool, that does not mean it should be a thing.

Yah i Know. Never does.

You just answered yourself. The light and Golden eyes prove it can be cleansed and has been by providing golden eyes. Nothing more. Everything else is your own fanfic at this point.

4 Likes

and it has been a while, with an alternative influence.

So if they use them so often, and they represent the alliance so often, make em playable.

4 Likes

So you just post weird responses as a dodge?

golden eyes is only for those with a strong devotion to the light. canon wise only priests/paladins will get them. yet the sunwell is also arcane. it was always only a matter of time

1 Like