Hate blood elves want high elves?

You Anties have one problem, As Long as Your Sin’dorei stay horde the remaining High Elves will never come back. To much bad blood and loss there. Might be chance if the two sisters are killed off though.(imho)

3 Likes

But that doesn’t mean they can’t be a part of the Kirin Tor. Any group has factions within it, just because the Kirin Tor welcomed the horde in doesn’t mean there couldn’t be a faction of that group that is opposed to that and formed a formal sub-group.

when SC NPCs are present, it is almost always in the context of dalaran

the times they werent they were with the farstriders :woman_shrugging:

Good thing they’ve dwindled to nearly nothing. Maybe the Void Elves will absorb the remnants so they can stay relevant to the story?

That is part of the story you would know if you read your lore and get away from talking points. (imho)

1 Like

They have already thrown lore out the window.

2 Likes

Even the very few in BFA changed colors to participate, which suggests that the Silver Covenant, like Dalaran, is officially nuetral.

Really? Cause I didn’t see them at the Tournament Grounds?

I know when you say these things you think you have the high ground, you don’t.

Yes this is my point.

1 Like

they were just helping tirion host a tournament

1 Like

Nice Opinion. possible accusation, but wrong (imho)

2 Likes

So you’re handwaving again? Because this did apply to what your stated.

2 Likes

Yah I love their mounts, and the Epic Tabard, and the Awsome rep we had to grind, but thats all uh huh, did you guys get those since your High Elves?? Didnt think so.

6 Likes

You’re the 2nd most posted person on this thread atm…

I am doing Lore Master on my priest and this warlock, and I have to say I vaguely recall this and remember I loved seeing the BE’s and HE’s there!

Also on the constant look out for the HE’s in EK spots! Taking a break from Alliance bcz I like RP Horde quests more so the HE’s probably attack me if I see them but I’ll be looking for them all the same!!

Also forever supporting playable HE’s on Alliance! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

the sunwell is arcane/holy. only elves closer to the light have gold eyes(priests/paladins) and lost the green glint the fastest. blue would be reflective of magister types with a strong devotion to the arcane and a little slower for dissipation because they channel more arcane magics then holy but just in time for shadowlands updated customization

That does not really mean anything. Just because they use humans who assist the horde repeatedly does not mean they’ll be playable for the Horde. WHatever they use for the story is whatever they use for the story and it should not be taken for what will or will not be.

i think the point isnt that it might mean something good for players who want them to be playable but rather the idea they keep dangling them like a carrot on a stick

1 Like

You’re so…
White…