Hate blood elves want high elves?

Funny could say the same thing to you

Lol imagine being this incorrect

2 Likes

I assume you mean me and I have never stated that. I have always stated they were different and they are different.

“Many have sought to harness the corruptive magic of the Void. Most who tried have fallen into madness. Determined to use this power for the good of Azeroth, Alleria Windrunner is the first mortal to succeed at defying the shadow’s whispers. Coming to the aid of a group of her kin who nearly gave in to the darkness, Alleria has vowed to train these void elves to control the shadows within them and pledge their newfound powers to the Alliance.”

The Void Elves disagree.

2 Likes

What are you even responding to?

Yes you have stated they are different, not the same race

Where?

Void Elves are a different beast and have their own problems. Not only are they not made of the already existing Alliance High Elves, but they’re just a class fantasy rolled into a playable race. Most arguments against High Elves can be equally applied to Void Elves

To be honest, I quite hate their inclusion

I dont mind the void elves just feel it was knee jerk reaction to the High Elf request. they have nothing to do with the Alliance.

Nope, same problems. If you consider Blood Elves as High Elves as some on this thread do.

Considering that player populations are irrelevant to the implementation to AR, like, look at mechagnomes and kul tirans, I fail to see how any of this points is “damage to the alliance”

Which I point; is it a necessity or just a choice? Personally, I don’t agree with the idea of “faction exclusivity” when it comes to races. I don’t think it impacts the game when it already is a possibility, even when pandaren are low pop wise, which was less to do with being in two factions and more because they are just a niche race, and unlike BE’s and HE’s, have a lousy political and ideological divide.

Yeah I agree. But I thought to link that to her, because Void Elves are Void Infused Blood Elves, and she said that they are not alliance.

But I still stand in for support of playable Alliance Quel’dorei.

2 Likes

Here

Scroll up

If you noticed I’m talking about blood elves

I think Void Elves add a lot to the Alliance in form of a niche appeal, and narrative.

But I agree they have nothing to do with the High Elf request.

You do know Void Elves are Void Infused Blood Elves. So once again, you’re wrong.

2 Likes

You have me tagged to your post for no reason

Me too! In fact, I want as many Elven races added to the game as possible.

2 Likes

You asked me a question ???

I agree going forward but me as a Alliance player have no attachment to them based on the missing lore and the way they were introduced. Just how i feel towards them, Unlike High Elves who i spent two years with doing questing and getting mounts and such with.

2 Likes

Wrong

No the post I quoted had me quoted. Look at your last post to orc man, and you see that you have me as reply.