Hate blood elves want high elves?

I have noticed, but everyone needs to learn on mistakes and admit mistakes when made, which some dont on both sides. when the same 3 or 4 people decide to pick someone and gang up on them and discredit them on a regular basis that’s not right either.

3 Likes

Link another account that I am posting from at this very moment where you think I am attacking others?

I still don’t even get the argument about the relevance of lifespan regarding to sudden and devastating cultural shifts.

Like High Elves ended living outside their homeland living in human cities for the last decade and a half, that’s their reality now; what does their lifespan matter to that? Are they just gonna change their current living situation just remembering they lived another way before?

And yet High Elves are described as being assimilated into Human culture.

I don’t know how “living hosted by another culture and assimilating into it” can’t be any more clearer.

3 Likes

Accounts as in
On the account
I had to use a plural because it’s followed by multiple.
Not that you are using multiple accounts
Nice try tho

What I’m saying is no one should be thinking that the people on their ‘side’ of the discussion is free from human fault, but that’s what some of you helfers are trying to claim. You and Vally in particular.

2 Likes

You have specifically said

So c’mon, link another account I am using to post from to attack others

Read
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

“When I defend my support for bullying of someone else and people call me out on it everyone should just stop when I say they should.”

:cut_of_meat:

2 Likes

This is the perfect GD Molotov Cocktail.

You want me to quote the entire post:

Y’all need to follow in the example and chill like the high elves. just make sure you don’t blaze it too hard

1 Like

Yes where I used accounts as a plural because it is followed by multiple which I have explained several times

We are all part of the same gaming community, just disagree on access for both sides on a race which both sides have a right to. (imho)

Also until the DEVs really say no, and take every high elf and make them sin’dorei and quit teasing the Alliance the discussion will continue.

1 Like

Once again, you just like to make any accusasions of someone doing something they deny it because you are entirely wrong.

Ehh, “right” is a bit much. We don’t have a right to anything in this game, we only have a right to a good service as paying customers.

2 Likes

Once again you ignore dictionary definitions

account

noun

1. a report or description of an event or experience.

And play it so you’re the victim

That is not an opinion, that is a fact. Everyone has the right to agree or disagree on about a race.

1 Like

I disagree with your opinion based on lore and game play.

This is true.

I would say this is not true, I do not have a bias I constantly praise peoples kindness when I see it

1 Like

even then it won’t end. This discussion will only end when either we get them, WoW shuts down with the warcraft franchise at an end as well, or we go extinct as a race irl.

1 Like