Hate blood elves want high elves?

Also,

There you go. You want a link to all my post, then enjoy the good read to try and prove something you will never even prove.

Also note Sara saying enough multiple times which should be a calling card she feels ganged up on and people need to stop regardless of their stance on an issue then all it does is more bad behavior

1 Like

Well that happens to all of us by the same peeps, would not take it to much to heart.

Why are we really still focusing on this?

1 Like

It’s not so much that I can’t as I could not be less bothered to scroll up. If you want to get into discussions without reading the preceding posts that’s your business.

No, when I put enough, it usually means enough. It wasn’t because I was getting ganked up on, it is usually just to say, enough of this.

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

I disagree.

This is true but there is going to be a judgement made when a person likes a post whether you want it to happen or not. Many of the helfers in the previous helfer topics have pointed out from time to time about us liking topics as a way to condemn us.
LOL

1 Like

Nice try, a horrible joke that didn’t help your argument at all.

You know, technically Orctang is right. Blood Elves may of renamed themselves, but they also declared themselves no longer High Elves the day they renamed themselves.

You said link to all my post, I gave you a link to All My Post, from all the toons I have posted from.

Have you heard of the high elves?

Ack
 Uuuugh
 mmMMMMPH!!!

Thats not how that works. Especially since the high elves is the biological race.

2 Likes

Who really cares, if you only have look at ones history to judge a person not one post or a few likes (imho)

Mmm to me if I saw someone saying enough I would think people should stop just because you never know their frame of mind and sometimes being ganged up on is disheartening and conducive of toxicity but 
 regardless when someone asks something to stop people should, which is what you were doing by saying enough

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves! In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of Anasterian
 as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For Quel’Thalas!”

So
perhaps you haven’t noticed but this blame game isn’t a one way street.

But they continued the behavior anyways in that regard so it’s just something both sides do is what you’re saying

If its biological, that means they still can be high elven
just not identify with the older ideals.

1 Like

They are still the same race.

Yes, it was a bad joke that didn’t help your argument at all.

Sara is not a victim, she on multiple accounts has been attacking others