Hate blood elves want high elves?

Basically despite everyone’s refusal to stick to it because wah wah it’s not a helfer thread, the primer thread is the oldest and largest helf thread currently going and threads will likely to continue to be struck down around it.

1 Like

The High Elf Containment Thread was originally a thread telling people to post in the Half Elf thread with a link to the Half Elf thread. It was misleading and the title was extremely misleading.

Because the Primer Thread was also created when the High Elf Love Thread was unlocked and was active.

5 Likes

It wasn’t though, it was created after the love thread was locked.

2 Likes

The Primer thread was created while the High Elf Love thread Original was still going, it was made 10 mins after the 1st lock attempt was accomplished by false flagging. Tha’ts how that played out.

Then after the The Original High elf love thread Was capped out, another was created then was cried about and closed, then 2 posts by itoldyouso popped up after the 2nd high Elf Love Thread was closed.

3 Likes

And by allowing both to exist at the same time I think the precedent for both exists and I think that’s nice for both parties to have a place to accurately summarize their position in the OP.

I think maybe it was just hard for the mods to determine given the influx of threads created at the same time imo

Well the blizzard forums is not the only way to get the message out, we have different platforms and ways to reach people. Allot of content creators in the Legacy of Quel’dorei membership.

3 Likes

Very true it’s extremely informative, friendly, inclusive and I’ve seen great artwork from talented people!!!

I wish I could draw or digital draw or this that and third but my talents lie elsewhere D; I am astounded by people who can!!! The creativity!!

1 Like

Ill take their hard work and research over just saying no any day. :wink:

That’s an amazing argument. Like seriously 10/10. Must have taken a long time to think up something so good. I’m amazed.
Nice job 10/10

They are the same race is it that hard to understand? Or?

Also speak for yourself :roll_eyes:
your side says the same exact thing everytime.
“They have different views! So they aren’t the same!”

Ty playpen :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Except Tarrok is not bad at all. What has he done that was mean or rude to you? Don’t accuse someone with no basis.

2 Likes

I’d think these helfers would be nicer to you esp considering you support their cause. sheesh. :hugs:

1 Like

They are different groups. That is the thing you do not understand.

6 Likes

Right lol

And how does this relate to high elf’s and belfs ??? Lmao
Nice try tho

I’ve said this a million freaking times but I guess I’ll say it again because you refuse to understand,
I’m saying they are similar biologically because they are the same race.
Is it so hard to understand.
Yes they have different political views. I’m not talking about political views. Are you going to say humans to humans aren’t similar just because they have different political views ?

1 Like

Nobody is contesting them being a different race. You’re the one ignoring the part of them being different “groups”.

And also, you know when you roll a Blood Elf, you’re not rolling the race as a whole, but only a group out of that race.

2 Likes

They are they same race most of us agree to that already. Just two different factions of the same race. The big debate is even though The Game/Devs/ Story /Lore treats them as two different factions is it enough to make them playable for the Alliance, Some of us say yes including myself, others say no.

6 Likes

I guess someone loves to falsely mass flag your post :joy:

3 Likes

I’m really not though. I’m saying they are the same biologically, but have different political views.

1 Like

Allied Races don’t have to be a different race biologically.

That’s never been a precedent.

5 Likes

I never said they did

Correction, MMORPG. And yes. You can do whatever you want with the character. Which means we can technically wish for high elves for Alliance as however we wish it because it is an immersion we would like to have.

Well said, and because it is MMORPG and we can be whatever we want, we can say high elves and blood elves are different by culture and identity now due to the lore supporting it and players who agree with that are okay to show that expression while you, on the other hand can disagree without mocking other pros for supporting their cause.

4 Likes

And also the game, devs, story, lore, treats them as different factions of the same race.

5 Likes