Hate blood elves want high elves?

I mean it’s not that hard to see even bfa story ended with the factions coming closer together. Only time it was closer was any final boss prior even wc3 defending the tree.

I think they need you to let them know you believe they are ‘good people’ too. Obviously the rest of us are heathens. LOL
:joy_cat:

I don’t see how anyone can get around Ion’s comments about the faction divide staying as is.

1 Like

High Elves are in the Alliance, Blood Elves are in the Horde. They are the same race but different people and can be made to further differentiate them when made playable. This is how faction identity works and could work. It’s okay to disagree, but acting like it’s not possible because it takes something away when it’s already there and only needs to be made playable is quite silly. Yes things will changes when they get models and such, so it really wouldn’t feel like a loss.

4 Likes

That’s not what that was about but nice try.

A manipulation tactic like stating like it’s an authoritative fact that the people who don’t agree with you are wrong and have no actual stake in the game and are just jerks keeping you from getting what you want, a manipulation tactic like that?

2 Likes

How come every time when I create a post, you’re always discrediting it?

3 Likes

Just remember we dont have to convince people who disagree with the idea Of Playable Alliance High Elves, just have to keep reminding the Devs what we really asked for.

5 Likes

Yes. It was about Ion stating the faction divide is not going away.

Just pointing out that this is what’s defined at a ‘loaded’ question besides not making any sense.
I’ll just leave it at that.

1 Like

Consider it a start to your fan club :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No, all you have been doing lately is discrediting my post.

1 Like

No it wasnt about the factions ending. Perhaps re read it was a statement I made saying faction identity was gone. Because it is. That’s my point. Its fine your dont understand.

1 Like

Because they want to play Alliance and not Horde? Not sure why that is hard to grasp…

1 Like

She thinks she’s the moral police.

Why focus on arguments when you can nitpick peoples actions to death?

This.

We don’t have to sell the idea to people who wouldn’t play them anyway.

8 Likes

I find it hilarious you say that to her as if Sara hasn’t been doing the exact thing in this thread.

1 Like

Except Sara was quite reasonable and got along with everyone in the community and settled an agree to disagree discussion like an adult and had been quite open minded.

1 Like

Faction identity isn’t ‘gone’. It’s there in the game.

1 Like

I mean, if we’re going to jump into that kind of argument, then shouldn’t we condemn the alliance as a whole given their complicity in Garithos’ actions towards the Blood elves?
How about the condemnation of Tyrande who pushed the blood elves away for no reason other than “lol cause” along with the dwarves?

If we are going to use that argument to justify blood shed afterwards, then no one can be held to their actions and everyone should be killing each other because someone out there was wronged by the alliance.

1 Like

It’s really not. Like at all.