Hate blood elves want high elves?

I have already said many times that Blood Elves and High Elves are the same race, but are recongnized as two different groups.

Remember this post:

Yeah, at the moment, all you’re doing is ignoring the part of them being recognized as 2 different groups.

Which I find hypocritical because you say they are the same race then go on to say they are nothing alike?
They are the same race.
Do I need to look up the definition of same?

At the moment all you’re doing is ignoring the fact that they are the same race and saying they are nothing alike just because of political views

Void elves and blood Elves are not, nor are night elves and night Borne.

Yes, there was an elf trade, you got the Thalassian model with some void, we got weird skinny constipated versions of the night elf model so they could try and give you some of what you wanted. It seems to be a one off.

READ THE POST PROPERLY

1 Like

That’s a personal grudge you have to take up with the devs, and not everyone feels the way you do.

1 Like

Kinda like Blood Elves going to the horde way back when that people still have a grudge about?

1 Like

Completely different topic there my friend, but good try.

So you don’t want Thalassian elves on the alliance, what are you doing here then?

I find it funny how you just ignore parts of my post to make bad assumptions.

Did you just confused yourself? Because what I was referring to is that the Nightborne customization issue is not the same as an entire race missing from the the alliance band.

1 Like

READ DEFINITIONS PROPERLY

1. Same

identical; not different.

So how are they nothing alike???

I find it funny how you are ignoring the fact that they are literally the same race and therefore alike

There you go, the grudge that the Horde got something that belongs to the Alliance.

Yeah, I downplayed the NB a bit, because it keeps getting treated as a reverse of what seems to be the simplest reality. Devs wanted to do something for the longstanding request for a copy of blood elves on the alliance, decided that void elves are a good middle between the two sides, and then tossed the Nightborn to the horde. But that was just in pointing off that we got an elf trade in your favor, and that it’s not likely to be repeated where the child race is on the other faction from the parent race.

2 Likes

See, you’re doing again.

0/10 maybe read a post properly and stop ignoring that Blood Elves and Alliance High Elves are recognized as 2 different groups.

Could literally say the exact same thing to you hunny.

Fixed it for you

Except with Allied races, that possibly is more likely to happen, since it already has. That’s why it is being asked for now, while that possibly still remains.

Question: What the hell are you arguing about? Didn’t this start out about the person arguing that the two flavors of elves aren’t the same race? And then it just got into this pointless back and forth about how different they are.

Or, that it’s even less likely that you’ll be given twice as many versions of the horde’s most populous race now that you’ve already gotten one.

2 Likes

Which brings us full circle that they could look different with their induction ( just like Kultirans got an upgrade to differ them from humans) which you disapprove of cause it would make Blood Elf players feel slighted. I mean, we can keep doing this over and over and the answers will still be the same.

2 Likes

Or we could live with the game as it is and not make it like Tera or something with a bunch of nearly indistinguishable pretty races. Less can be more.

Or we can not use other games to express what we think WoW would be, just because a sect of people become playable in a game that people wish to play. Seems like people aren’t interested in RPGs when that’s what WoW is.

2 Likes