Hate blood elves want high elves?

I pulled up on Orctang up on saying “you have been reported”

Right. And “being a jerk” is a direct term to calling someone a jerk is it?

Yeah it is :joy:
You’re still name calling by calling someone a “jerk”
Which is still an insult
:scream::scream::scream:
Crazy right ?

Saying someone is acting like a jerk is now name calling is it? And how did you come to that logic?

Not really the same. He was ignoring any counter argument and getting rather wrongly confident about his opinion’s correctness. So it’s a bit of a jerk move to call out the person getting frustrated by that for making a minor snap at that person then getting all righteous about how no one is denouncing that.

1 Like

Saying someone is a jerk/ being a jerk is still calling someone a jerk.

I guess I should have said he was being a fool, then you wouldn’t have said I was insulting someone right ?

and yes saying someone is being a jerk is insulting wether you believe it or not.

Please stop being hypocritical.

Part of that is a numbers argument though, and we just don’t know but in game though SC they appear to be a large amount.

I do not think so I am someone who considers Sylvanas to have qualities in story telling I like, Lannisters, the Empire in SWTOR. It’s just how I see it because thats how they come off, and I would like them a lot less if they were more like Alliance HE’s.

I get the impression the HE’s are just as prideful as BE’s but its in their values and personality that it shows. HE’s remind me of Jedi but the type to value their humility too much, think they can do no wrong, and are rather blind to things at times. Not saying they are always but thats the impression that group gives me, in contrast to the BE’s more overt pride and arrogance.

And the BE’s do come off as arrogant in quest text, it just is what it is, if they weren’t that way I probably would like them a lot less, they have a more of a sense of wanting to be great, and pursuing power.

A lot of the Sylvanas loyalists in Orgrimmar are Forsaken / BE’s being in chains rn, I would say true HE’s wouldn’t have the value system / what it takes to be a Sylvanas loyalist, BE’s as a society seem very much part of that EK Horde that is a little more questionable at times then say the shamanistic Tauren, I actually really prefer doing EK on Horde questing and detest having to leave my Forsaken / BE zones (even tho its only 2 of those)

EDIT: I am also headed to bed?? But I think / hope I explained myself at least so my stance is recognizable I think I understand yours more somewhat

Well, I didn’t agree with some of the things that he has said. Reason why I haven’t said anything because I haven’t posted in most of the thread, and I have more of been replying to other comments within the thread.

You said you wanted to drop it, and yet, look at you, wanting to continue. If you find the word “jerk” insulting, then do something about it. I don’t care anymore.

Thanks for the call out.

Lol

Could literally say the same thing to you :kissing_closed_eyes:

Orctang sure does

How does what I choose to play effect others other then them having a personal issue of them believing I shouldn’t have something I’ve been asking forever for?

2 Likes

You don’t know anything about me but thanks for the call out.

1 Like

You’re welcome bud :kissing_closed_eyes:
Actually I do know a bit a bout you.
You like to remain stubborn and deny any counterarguments :slight_smile:

Like I said you don’t know anything about me. You don’t even know you are a blood elf.

1 Like

I lol’d, it’s like you can’t even read anyone’s comments except yourself.
You don’t even know that blood elves and high elves are the same race 🤦

To be fair, people should have the right to play what they want, regardless of what faction they are on.

1 Like

You have posted a lot in this thread.
So you reply to everyone else but him except on reporting?

Saraslam-Frostmourne - 49 Post in topic - Topic: 822 post total. Yeah, that is a lot of post.

(49 post in this topic not including this one)

While, they’re the same race, they are not the same group. And they intend to have different priorities than each other.

You’re at 50 comments.
Being one of the top 6 posters,
5,4 being at 55 comments

This is irrelevant. This person is stating that they have NOTHING to do with each other. Please read.