Hate blood elves want high elves?

every lore source about them, what little there is. and developer commentary as recently as 2018

anyway bed time for me and you still dodged the question

Lolwow. You can’t post any official source to say that there is so few High Elves, which once again, you’re really ignoring what is there.

And that is why, we don’t use numbers as an argument, because numbers prove absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Are you still linking to the warcraft encyclopedia as a resource, because that one is pretty explicit on how few high elves there are.

Until Wrath came around and contradicted that notion.

1 Like

Numbers were never an argument in the first place. Almost half the races have small populations as it already is. Don’t worry over this petty argument. It’s long lost its foundation to hold any weight.

3 Likes

Gotcha. So the stuff in there that you keep pulling out to use to explain how totally non-high elf the blood elves are that’s contradicted by other sources aren’t good either?

1 Like

There is somethings from the Warcraft Encyclopedia that is still usable Tarrok. But when it comes to anything about numbers, it is pretty bad to use them as an argument considering the lore just keeps changing.

1 Like

And I think a lot of us support BE=HE but not all HE’s are BE’s but I may be off on what you mean by that too idk

Please keep in mind that we as Players play a Hero in the story. A singular hero, not an army. What my playable character is doesn’t effect anyone elses other then in pvp. It doesn’t effect the story being told or the way the game is played. So numbers don’t matter.

1 Like

You got it the wrong way round.

Blood Elves are High Elves, but not all High Elves are Blood Elves.

1 Like

That is a pretty interesting transmog. Though that staff, seems way to colourful for the rest of the mog.

This is what I meant yeah! Ty I will edit my post! I’m dyslexic and sometimes I leave out words here and there or think faster then I type or speak big oof * not that it debilitates my ability to read but it is something I notice I always do ugh

3 Likes

Ty
 and yes
 it’s more my trophy item then anything else from past times.

Yes, but you keep bringing up a line about blood elves not calling themselves high elves again like it counters the whole speech given about how this change is about honoring their past and memorializing it. So if you’re going to bring that up and pretend it’s relevant then I’ll keep mentioning that that same source basically said they’re all but extinct.

Other than the way the stories intermesh and the way the game is set up where faction and race choices are tied together (with one non-repeated exception) And it doesn’t really effect you that to play the high elf race you need to roll a horde character, or a void elf.

1 Like

That is the thing though. I know that it was only a name changed but it still stands as something when Kael’thas Sunstrider declared his people as Blood Elves and also added to consider themselves no longer High Elven.

EDIT: After all, there is some parts of the lore that has changed, but I am pretty sure that part of the lore has not changed.

For the first part. You seem to be ignoring the part in said speech where he clearly says “We are no longer High Elves”

Secondly, it does effect me, because I am not able to play the character I wish to play, with the lore background I wish to have, on the faction I see them affiliated with and have been shown since vanilla.

2 Likes

Well I think it was a definitive shift in the society and culture the moment they named themselves BE’s, the retaining of their legacy moving forward by honoring it, but shifting what it once was to what Blood Elf society and culture is now.

Where as HE’s retain their legacy as well but with no BE additions to their outlook on life/ culture / etc

Babygirl, at this point my thought is that you should just stop responding to him because as it stands

5 Likes

Yeah I’m giving up on it :wave:t2:

I just don’t like elves. Overdone in fantasy and the players are often just as stuck up as the races they are playing. Only reason I’m playing one is because I’m a fan of the lovecraftian stuff, and the damage increase over the Draenei.

1 Like