Hate blood elves want high elves?

I am always open to being convinced dude.

Kinda sorta.
Pandaren started out neutral, the high elf race didn’t.
THey were playable on Horde first, which changes things contextually.

I do not blame you.
Like, for example, Gnomes are extremely important and have a good story outside the game. It means reading comics/books though and most people dont.’
If I have th einformation though, I’ll gladly point people to it. Always helps

1 Like

But in reality you’re doing the same thing

What am I ignoring?

Ooo ty I am bookmarking this as quotable wisdom for future use!

Fair. Out of respect for you I’ll keep to saying Dalaran is neutral, but has conflicting factions within it (one of which is the silver covenant, and arguably the strong arm of it).

C’mon. What am I ignoring that is there?

Her
Is it really that hard to figure out ?

Oh no I certainly agree they have conflicting factions. Arguably it could be argued the SC wants to be alliance leaning but can’t act due to being based in Dalaran.
So they’re formally neutral, even if informally they are not.

Anyway time for bed. im bushed.

right...

you two need to hug it out.

what do the few alliance high elves left have the blood elves do not, what is it that makes them so different as to warrant them as a playable option on alliance?

It’s not our job to make a story for the high elves in the Alliance. It’s Blizzard’s job. The foundation is there with the Silver Covenant, and the rangers in the hinterlands, and the many other locations where the splinter groups are.

Oh and thanks for finally calling out the difference between the two sides. I think they should just be called by their formal name; Quel’dorei. To keep these pointless arguments regarding whether blood elves are high elves, out of the way.

1 Like

Have a good night my dude.

Ok, first of all, numbers is not an argument. In game numbers are not canon numbers. I don’t know what the true numbers of remaining Alliance High Elves are. Do you?

Second of all, people have explained a everything, and it still gets chosen to be ignored. If all the Anti’s really care about is looks, hey, lets change the looks of the High Elves on the Alliance. There is ways to make them look different that won’t hurt the lore, doesn’t take magic to do or doesn’t take thousands of years of evolution to look different either.

4 Likes

Awesome glad we’re figuring things out!! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

And yet, I have said I have been ignoring her. What, you’re ignoring that to try and continue with the assumptions?

2 Likes

not to correct you or nothin, but high-elves originally were part of the alliance… of lordaeron. but yeah, i get your point.

see? they cant answer that question

and no amount of fanfictions/art can change the fact that the few alliance high elves left and the blood elves are divided solely by politics. they have no defining trait to make them distinct. alliance high elves wouldnt even qualify as an AR if the horde was asking for them, they are identical to blood elves. as an AR for the alliance they are an impossible leap, and a complete joke from a lore perspective thats presented in game

It’s not an assumption lmao, you didn’t reply to her until like a minute ago

Well I guess you gave up on that…

And where is the real source to say that there is so few Alliance High Elves left?