Hate blood elves want high elves?

yep. dalaran is alliance territory its why they allow the horde in and are open about its neutrality :woman_shrugging:

Yes no doubt, Also I have always got a kick out of the Anties support the having the children (Half Elves) of High Elves as playable but not the parents. comical actually.

He didn’t.
Talendrion was debating the matter of the SIlver covenant’s allegiances, not Dalaran. Get your people right.

Citation needed about culture.

Cool, link it bud.

I forgot I was dealing with someone who makes false claims that never occur and says he can provide links but never does, as well as stating getting helped is gas lighting.

Obviously, you’re not to be taken seriously and can just be ignored.

Are you ever going to reply to playpen Sara?

We ignore you because we disagree with you, welcome to the club bro, LOL

1 Like

I never forgot who I was dealing with though so I keep that same energy for consistency when I see you quote me since I took the liberty of utilizing mute I never know when that is :blue_heart:

Nope I’ve seen Fya or Flik state Dalaran is an Alliance nation state that didn’t participate in the war but it is still Alliance.

1 Like

We already know you can’t handle disagreement Valarian.

This made me giggle.

So you’re a habitual liar then? You claim something happens when it didn’t? At least you’re being honest about it.

I don’t know whether or not to believe you given your lack of veracity. As for Dalaran being an alliance nation
it isn’t.

Khadgar declared Dalaran as a neutral nation in War of thorns before BFA.
now you’re just ignoring story entirely.

Best get to work on updating the wiki and adding horde under its list of affiliations then, rather than just the Alliance, and the Armies of Legion downfall. Only Khadgar himself shows as formally having the Alliance as his sole affiliation.

Also how is this argument about whether belves are helves still happening?

All blood elves are high elves. Not all high elves are blood elves.

The entire focus of this conversation revolves around blizzard making the remaining sect of high elves playable for the Alliance.

2 Likes

Why should I reply to someone who wants to ignore what is there?

Yes, the High Elves does have a story. Every group has a story. Just because someone choses to ignore it doesn’t mean there is no story for the High Elves.

2 Likes

YAh learned from you, so thanks

not sure doesnt change the fact they are high elves(lol) :woman_shrugging:

i mean what is this? what are we doing here guys? we all know its about aesthetics. even the developers, they flat out said ‘if you want to be a pale, blonde hair elf the horde is waiting’

they called out that specific aesthetic

come on
 alliance high elves cannot be meaningfully differentiated from blood elves. every idea put forward either steps on someone elses toes, or begs the questions ‘why wouldnt the blood elves have that too?’
 que void elves, the nail in the coffin. we all know exactly what they were doing when they gave them to the alliance

1 Like

huh
 ironic considering pandaren cross the boundries

1 Like

Nope.
That is a not my monkey, not my circus thing.
As it stands, if people want to be updated there is a source that I explained.

If anything it feels like you were ignoring them :woman_shrugging:
They posted multiple times and you continued to ignore them

i know pros cant answer those type of questions. thats why i ask them. its always dodged

1 Like

People have made the cultural discrepancy argument multiple times. You denying it isn’t my problem and I’m not going on a witch hunt to find a quote you’ll rudely dismiss anyways, and you have not provided your link for your claim either so its the same thing. As for energy no I just keep the same energy for people who speak a certain way when arguing and that just means the attitude and expectations I have for someone to be civil.

1 Like

Lol fair. Until then more people are liable to look at a wiki than see a sentence from a book. I myself haven’t seen it either

I was. That is why I said “why should I reply to someone who wants to ignore what is there”.

1 Like

More name calling out of you.

Um
 lol where ??? Please link where I name called sara. :joy:

Seriously, stop trying so hard to call me out, it’s sad. I get it that you’re upset with me for providing facts and lore to things you can’t. :woman_shrugging: