Hate blood elves want high elves?

blood elves are high elves. high elves are playable

You can help anyone. But you don’t need to insult anyone.

Please read

The truth hurts. He is being an obvious troll. I already apologized so please get off your high horse

How am I being in denial when I literally just asked you to provide the links?
Your refusal to provide is suspicious if its so prevalent.

Sorry, only blood elves are playable.

Yes. There isn’t any written evidence to the contrary that Dalaran is an Alliance mage nation hosting hostiles for the sake of the greater good.

1 Like

Cool. I hope you do end up with a forum vacation, because if all you want to do is insult then call it the truth, then it means that you are showing no remorse for your actions here on the forums.

Everyone has the right to discuss things here on the forums without insults flying at each other.

1 Like

I apologized. But sadly it was the truth, wether an insult or not it was the truth. You can deny that all you want.
Seriously please stop defending an obvious troll. Your white knighting is getting you nowhere.

Its not my job to do anything for you I promise you that.
But if Hyper, Talendras or anyone else who has made those lore arguments on culture and stance changes etc sees this and wishes to make it again for the 1000th time I invite them to, they are wonderful lore reads to read that come from a desire to love WoW and HE’s and steeped in kindness :blue_heart: as well often being accompanied by beautiful artwork examples.

2 Likes

War of thorns has Khadgar explicitly declaring Dalaran neutral.

That isn’t nice Sara.
Let alone, I refuted you on the matter about blood elves not considering themselves high elves. Are you going to address it or nay?

You made a claim. You must then support said claim.

You mean Talendrion, whom I discussed the matter with specifically, and even he acknowledges there is no specific information which demonstrates cultural differences.
He came to the agreement with me that Dalaran MAY have cultural differences for their high elves but little is provided on the information specifically so it cannot be said whether or not they do or dont. It is particularly tricky given Kael’thas, a council member was a traditionalist in terms of high elf culture.

If you’re going to make a claim, you should be able to support it, and not shoot yourself in the foot.

2 Likes

You have provided no truths.

I have time and time again and you can’t read apparently

Scroll up.

It isn’t my fault you failed to read and reply to what I posted towards you. Maybe you should also think first before calling me Intellectually Dishonest.

4 Likes

Mmm I doubt that but since youre claiming he did I invite you to provide the link to his post where he says so

2 Likes

Veressa and Her Silver Covenant are not the lap dogs of kirin tor like Anties try to make them out be, officially they may be neutral, but their actions usually tell different story when it comes to Alliance and Horde and is current up to BFA

1 Like

Oh? It did not quote.

I literally just demonstrated to you as to what it was referring to using the exact same quoted paragraph you did. Except I did not cut out the entire speech as you did for the sake of creating a false narrative.

Cool. Where?
Let alone Lor’themar states in the nightborne recruitement scenario, which is the most recent statement on the matter that the blood elves honor their culture and preserve it. Along with the heritage quest which came after that which further cements the issue. It should not be debated at this point.

Really? Did you not just cut out a single piece of text from an entire quote for the sake of taking it out of context?
Have you not continuously ignored information provided by recent lore which makes such an argument null and void? That makes any lore suggesting they abandoned their high elf ways as null and void?

Come on now.

Excuse me?
You made the claim first, you should be providing your links of the matter first.
Don’t try to shift the burden of proof because you can’t defend your nonsense again.

In fact, I’ll do you better

@talendrion Think you can assist? Seemingly the discussion we had about Dalaran never occurred!

Oh, and while we’re at it Lann, since you so honor hyper and Talendrion. You should be able tolist those cultural differences. Otherwise, you’re just making stuff up as usual.

And I’m pretty sure Fliktarg has made detailed lore arguments supporting Dalaran being an Alliance nation state or it was Fya I don’t recall but I agree with you

And I’ve seen the argument from Hyper that their culture would result in a plethora of other details that could be changed due to their Alliance life they have been leading

2 Likes

I can but I wouldn’t do the argument justice, but since you acknowledge they have been made I accept that as proving my point thank you.

Ok so your point is ?

^^^^

1 Like