Hate blood elves want high elves?

You can keep calling my opinion wrong when my opinion is based on lore and yours is just based on nothing

1 Like

People don’t hate Blood Elves.

Alliance players just want their version. Which would be High Elves (not Void Elves). Blizzard mentioned considering adding High Elf customizations to Void Elves at some point, but nothing came of it so far, and we’ve been told Allied Races aren’t getting anything in Shadowlands, so

5 Likes

Provide the broad list that demonstrates cultural differences.
Otherwise, its head canon.

Correction.
They considered high elves for an allied race, but went with void elves. To my knowledge, they’ve never considered changing void elf appearances because it was why they went with void elves. TO avoid clone appearances and maintaining faction differences.

1 Like

Oh, I will there is no evidence to support it.

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:
Awesome, should I report you for being a troll?

Yeah, because your opinion doesn’t line up with mine.

Ignore him. Not worth getting riled if he is just going to say “nu” to everything.

3 Likes

It’s been told to you by people far more well written on the manner than me on multiple occasions I know that. And in debate you are required to provide proof once, if the other person loses it or misplaces it or doesn’t remember it is no longer your obligation to provide them with your proof a second time.

2 Likes

Like I said you haven’t provided any evidence that you are correct. You just have your opinion and either way you are a Blood Elf end of story.

I sited a cannon website,

Stop talking about yourself

And you are still a Blood Elf in game

Okay, provide links to their posts because they’ve never done such a thing. Now you’re making things up, and I would say I am surprised, but you did say I tried to gas light you by trying to help you.

I mean
both she and I have done so and your response was

3 Likes

To be fair, should becareful yourself. After all, you’re the one who has started with calling people a fool.

Orctang, best not to say that someone has been reported. If you find a post upsetting man, just report it. No need to say it has been reported.

The evidence shows they are a blood elf in game nothing more.

It’s the truth
And it’s not people it’s one person

I don’t remember where I saw it, but this was well after Void Elves were already available. It wasn’t an explanation for why they went with Void Elves, and that explanation doesn’t make sense to begin with since Pandaren are exactly the same on both sides and silhouettes matter more than small details, meaning Void Elves in combat / in armor are already basically impossible to tell apart from Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Look, all you’re doing is being the stubborn donkey from Family Guy Orctang. I agree with you on many things, but not on this, especially when you’re not trying to refute what was shown you’re just refusing to acknowledge it.

I know where, and it was from the BFA QnA with Ion where he discussed the Allled Races.
He was explaining why they went with void elves over high elves, and he specifically stated the issue was their appearance and how it would damage the faction difference.
If Silhouette matters more, and void elves look the same as blood elves in armor, then its self defeating, no one needs high elves because they would be impossible to tell different in armor. Silhouette is meaningless in this regard.

They have a design for the high elf race, and they’re sticking to it, and they decided that the appearance of pale skin remains exclusively to the blood elf group.

2 Likes

And now you’re denying Hyper and countless other people detail you their thoughts and opinion on how culture has changed them? Denial falls into my original statement if you wanna bring it up again.

2 Likes

Right, so going around and insulting someone because you disagree with them is the best way to go?

1 Like

I was trying to help him dude because he was being a troll