Hate blood elves want high elves?

what story? theyve never had their own story. the high elf story is being told through the blood elves and now void elves. where does vereesa fit in between those two?

can you imagine liadrin and umbric in the future coming to a head and here comes vereesa with a couple SC elves going ‘hey we’re here too i brought a couple shield mages!’ :joy:

My comment still stands.

You wanted proof I gave it to you :woman_shrugging:

1 person =/= a lot of people.

Anyone could tell you that easily.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
Things don’t work the way you want them to either just because you deny lore

thanks man i enjoy them alot! devotion to the light, a strong body of farstriders and some of the strongest magic users on the planet! living the high elf fantasy every day :+1:

There is more I just didn’t want to make a huge effort tbh

Too bad your lore doesn’t provide the option to make something other than Blood Elves in game.

Too bad blood elves and high elves are the same race :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Too bad lore says blood elves are high elves renamed :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Keep ignoring lore ok ?

The HE’s desire to retain their legacy in its state that they have always maintained it. And the BEs desire to retain their legacy through honoring it while advancing in a different path. I am not surprised Quel’thalas isn’t rallying to Alleria most BE’s are loyal to Quel’thalas, but to your point we have seen increased HE’s flocking to her and some more BE’s but tbh they all seek Void powers and that does seem very BE to seek forbidden powers

1 Like

That is the first time I have ever seen anyone claim that both groups are 2 different races.

It doesn’t mean there is a lot of people who claim that.

why would i want something other then blood elves and what they bring to the game. they are the high elves

2 Likes

You lose either way until I can have the option to create High Elves in game.

I don’t lose if anything you are the sore loser for keeping denying facts that everyone is telling you

1 Like

I’m sorry if you don’t like the fact that Blood Elves had no longer considered themselves High Elven.

how are we losing? ive mained a high elf for the last 13 years. traded in my gnome warlock day 1 of TBC

2 Likes

I know and thanks.

It’s exactly that

Salty much Jesus?
I’m just saying they are the same race omg is it that hard to understand

2 Likes

Funny you should ask…tell me, what does it say they are in the description below?

It seems to say they are high elves who are now known as Blood Elves.

5 Likes

Yes, thanks for the proof they are called Blood Elves and not High Elves!

1 Like

They can still be given a different model though and there can be lore reasons to justify it. Evolution/Adaptations can happen quickly in WoW and at any time to justify High Elves having a different model.

2 Likes