Hate blood elves want high elves?

Have you played wow because these balista in game are 100% piloted perhaps you don’t know how the warmachines work.

what story sara? what story can they have that is not already being told through the blood elves

1 Like

Nobody has claimed they are a different race though.

We are saying it doesn’t matter if they are the same race. We play certain factions of a race not the race as a whole. The player character always has a specific group they belong to.

3 Likes

Please read up on the forum, a lot of people are claiming that.

1 Like

not the relevant people.

1 Like

Lmao
/10char

Link one post where someone has specifically said that Blood Elves and High Elves are 2 different races.

1 Like

Personally I have no problem with alliance getting high elves I was just pointing out the fact that they are the same race

1 Like

I think a lot of pros or myself anyways subscribe to BEs=HEs

But HEs do not = BEs the HEs never changed cultures or life styles or participated in the things BEs did to sustain themselves. So I think you may just be finding people who are disagreeing on that count.

1 Like

Hold my beer

1 Like

Ok, that person is wrong if they think that Blood Elves and High Elves are two different races. They are recognized as two different groups, not two different races.

But that is not a lot of people saying it.

3 Likes

And I am not subscribing for VE customization as the best way to include HE’s either that they had in there

You do. hover over blood elf orctang.

Woah woah woah, this is incredibly intellectually dishonest of you.
The blood elf name is literally meant to honor the high elves who died to Arthas. It is literally a name meant to acknowledge who they are and what they have been through as discussed by Kael’thas within the very same speech.

" In honor of the blood that was shed throughout this kingdom, in honor of the sacrifices of our brothers and sisters, our parents, and our children, in honor of [Anasterian]… as of this day we will take the name of our royal lineage! As of this day, we are sin’dorei! For [Quel’Thalas] Hail to the sin’dorei!"

Furthermore, the heritage quest literally outlines that the blood elves have returned to their roots and consider themselves the very high elf people from before along with the preservation of their culture.

I get you swapped to be pro high elf, that doesn’t mean you should start being disingenuous.

4 Likes

They are the same race with different political opinions really

Yeah, it is called Blood Elf. Let me know how bad it hurts.

You should stop commenting you only sound like a :clown_face:

LMAO…to funny

I would say people believe the cultural differences have had an effect to justify stance changes to models etc.

And the difference of opinion leaks over into all of BE society. BEs as a whole adopted a “never again” type attitude which I think shows itself at times as arrogance or narcissism or decadence. They seek more power now and aren’t ashamed of it and may stem from their desire to constantly better themselves to defend their homeland in the future.

Where as HE’s as a society aren’t like that. Again i prefer BE’s so all the reasons I listed I do not begrudge them for it, but I think HEs are different enough and popular enough to be added in.

2 Likes

Tell Blizzard that since Blizzard was the one who originally put it on the Warcraft Encyclopedia in the first place. And it is also mentioned in Blood of the Highborne too.

4 Likes

I never will since you are incorrect about many things.