Hate blood elves want high elves?

You have nothing to back you up. What did you create when you made your character was it High Elf or Blood Elf?

Yeah I do I posted the link several times; which you continue to ignore

Here I’ll link it again

They are literally the same thing.

Thanks for validating me.

Cool. So can we say the same thing about Void Elves and Blood Elves too, since they are the same Biologically?

Yup :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

So then Biological is no excuse for them not to become playable. Thanks for Supporting High Elves into becoming playable for the Alliance.

3 Likes

I never said it was an excuse for them not becoming playable lol
I’m just stating the fact that they are pretty much the same

I want High Elves because I want to play the Silver Covenant.

Blood Elves are boring to me. They stopped being interesting at the end of BC when their Sunwell was restored and they became red humans who didn’t need to suck on mana like vampires.

At least the Silver Covenants has potential to go somewhere in the story since they are pretty much undeveloped. BE are just lame.

3 Likes

While you may think they are the same, they are indentified as two different groups of people, who have different political ideals and different behaviours to each other.

Where in the game have you seen a Blood Elf be called a High Elf or Quel’dorei

1 Like

its says we’re done if it fails. It does not say we lose. “we’re done” has multiple meanings.

For all we know he was talking about the cooperation between the horde rebellion and the alliance.

I just don’t see how it could be plausible that it means “we lose the war”. Over half of the entire alliance would have to have been thanos snapped out of existence.

1 Like

It’s literally just a matter of political opinion.

what was the alliance high elf story in BFA

Right, so then that would’ve also effected for Void Elves not to become playable, since Void Elves were just pulled out of the hat with no full detailed lore or History, unlike the Nightborne or the HM Tauren.

1 Like

Supporting the Ren’dorei I would suspect, with them showing up in Stormwind and the Rift, They are also holding portals open in the the Warfront for the Alliance against the horde, Wonder if kirin tor sanctioned that one? shrugs.

1 Like

Void elves being put into the game is a whole different matter, where blizzard made a very dumb decision.

1 Like

You’re right. It should’ve been the Quel’dorei that are already within the Alliance, where they had a story right from the beginning. Not something that was just made up right on the spot.

1 Like

Already backing down I see.

1 Like

Personally I like Blood Elves for appealing to my love of a personality type I would say is very Lannister like in appeal. Ie: even their flag is Lannister colors. They behave as a society to display a superiority that I just vibe with, the decadence everything.

Void Elves take that a step further by giving me that on Alliance as well as giving me a power hungry type RP, bringing it back to Forsaken Vibes only on Alliance.

But the HE’s play to people (and myself but the first two are more my personal style) who want the High Elves that never endured Quel’thalas’s trials. The ones who chose Alliance over people. They exude a more subtle pride in how they act as a people not as overt as Blood Elves but more teacher like, maybe Jedi or Vulcans would be good story parallels to show personality.

On the one hand I think it enhances the story on account of giving my BE RP an authentic dislike of Alliance. Why would my BE be okay with Alliance loving Kin who never fought for Quel’thalas OR returned to help us rebuild?

On the other hand I would play my HEs to the tune of having a sense of superiority when it comes to BE’s because I think HEs probably do feel they are superior.

I think the cultural barriers have only increased between the two over the years. And I think the HE community deserves to see that side of the Thalassian story that neither BE’s or VE’s fill because their culture is a more prideful power seeking one in nature than HE’s originally were.

2 Likes

The are the same with their only difference being their political opinions.
You can take that however you want :woman_shrugging:
Are humans still humans because they agree differently ?

1 Like

Using population numbers to deny High Elves feels silly when we have Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei as playable. Population numbers mean nothing in WoW. We’ve seen the Silver Covenant field fighting forces in almost every expansion since WOTLK.

If you really “need” an explanation for High Elves having a larger population it’s not hard to come up with. It can simply be stated that there is a sizable population of High Elves that helped repopulate Stormwind after the Second War and they’ve had a community there ever since. Pair that with the other High Elf populations in Dalaran, Outland and the Hinterlands.

But again, population numbers don’t matter at the end of the day.

1 Like