Hate blood elves want high elves?

Nope, they are “Blood” Elves you noticed the name right?

There is nothing high about a bloody elf.

There could be modifications made to make them different enough based on the trials each faction been through I agree especially with the technology they always bragging about.

3 Likes

The blood elves are high elves. They just changed their name.

~https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood_elf

Sorry, that is not correct.

I hate blood elves and high elves, as well as void elves. Might as well throw night elves and nightborne into the hate cesspool as well. Arthas failed to eradicate all of the high elves, and the banshee bich is my most disliked character. I like her as a villain, but hate her. That’s when you know a villain is good.

you can play ignorant all you want(it hurts the cause imo) but as it is, blood evles and alliance high elves are physically identical. what separates them is a political opinion. more than that, the vast, vast majority of high elves elected to become blood elves. youre literally arguing for the scraps of an already playable race to be made playable again :joy:

1 Like

Until I have the option to create a High Elf in game you guys are wrong. I know it hurts you.

I do not think hating on Thalassian Elves is necessary. A lot of us love BE’s, HE’s, VE’s or all three in my case and others.

Personally I subscribe to BE=HE but not all HEs=BEs

But I wouldn’t discredit either Elf.

Also Sylvanas ??? Doesn’t seem pertinent she’s an Undead Elf

It is not incorrect. A cannon wow website clearly states,

“The blood elves are high elves who
changed their name after the Scourge invasion of Quel’Thalas.”

~https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood_elf

You’re just saying it’s wrong because you don’t agree with it. :woman_shrugging:

I’m convinced you don’t understand “If we lose here, we lose it all”. He would hardly be the first general to re-allocate forces from one battle…conceding it if necessary…for a far more important engagement.

Winning on other fronts because you refused to concede them in order to bolster your forces for a major, war-deciding, engagement would the the textbook example of pyrrhic victory. I’ll make it simple: winning a battle and losing a war, because you insisted on keeping your troops elsewhere, is stupid.

Also, since you and others have brought it up; what other engagements the Alliance was in at the time were of remotely comparable significance? They had already won against the Zandalari and driven the Horde out. Where else were they fully committed on a large scale? I’ll wait…

PS, it’s true that as a squad leader in the Corps I was not trained beyond generalizations on large scale battle tactics, since we focused on small unit tactics at the squad/company level so I’ll defer to your expertise. Which branch’s war college or which service academy did you graduate from, by the way - just curious.

1 Like

Like I stated let me know when you can create a High Elf in game until then you are wrong.

No that just proves my point that they are the same thing and that’s why you can’t create them.

Nope, again you are wrong.

Im really not lmao you can deny lore all you want :joy:

1 Like

The lore is you are a blood elf end of story.

Which are high elves
End of story

Make up whatever you want it’s cool.

I’m not I have a actual cannon website to back me up,
Where’s yours ?

Right, and how about the part where they do not like to reconize themselves as High Elves?

“We must put this misery behind us. We must enter a new chapter! And so I say to you that, as of this day, we are no longer high elves!"

Also from the same source you just linked
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood_elf

Also from the Warcraft Encyclopedia

“Prince Kael’thas returned home and rallied all the survivors he could find: approximately 90% of the surviving high elves. He declared that these survivors would now bear a new name–the blood elves–in honor of their fallen people. The blood elves no longer consider themselves high elves, and they have different priorities and behaviors than their high elf kindred.”

https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcraft_Encyclopedia/High_Elves

1 Like

It’s a matter of political opinion, they are still the same biologically