Hate blood elves want high elves?

Because the major goal was daz to stop the hordes new fleet and to convince the zanadalari Kong to stand down. Obviously the king part didnt work but he did succeed in crippling the fleet as well as getting the scepter back.

They had already blown up the fleet before they even attacked the King. And he wasn’t after them. He was dealing with a schism within his royal court. And an attempt on his life that he already had to be risen from.

They’re all the same races as the “parent” race. You not being able to accept that is on you not on me or anyone else here.

High Elves and Blood Elves are the same race.

Orcs and Mag’har are the same race.

Lightforged Draenei are Draenei. (And out of the ones you’ve mentioned these are the only ones who you actually have some leeway on).

And Mechagnomes are gnomes.

You are just wrong. Sorry.

Which is why they attacked when they did the whole goal was to stop the zanadalari from becoming a major threat to the alliance. The goal was to show up with the army was to make him stand down with the loss of his true loa it should have been easy to make him surrender with such a massive defeat. But it didn’t work. And leaving kultiran and zanadalar to go go take back darkshore would have left the alliance far more vulnerable.

They weren’t attacking the Alliance from Horde story perspective. They were dealing with an old god that got unleashed. By a traitor of the royal court. So no, at that point they were not in danger of the Zandalari becoming stronger. Our story was going in opposite of your’s. The Zandalari had become weaker and the the Alliance stronger through Jaina’s story. We had a wrecked temple, a king that had to be risen, and an old god unleashed. You had already blown up the fleet with bombs.

I didnt think I’ve have to explain how gnomes and mechagnomes are different its pretty obvious how they are a different race. Same with mag’har and green orc.

We blew the fleet up when we attacked that’s how it goes. And wouldn’t you deal with the enemy after they had to go threw all of that? It was clearly the best move to make. Hence why it was made.

1 Like

Then what’s the excuse about the Vulpera? They were in their homes minding their own. Both sides had only just allied with us. They weren’t setting out to get you.

Fun fact, the Lightforged Draenei we play come from the Exodar.

The Lightforged where almost wiped out in legion and they are simply recruiting the current playable Draenei.

Please, do explain. I’m quite curious to see how you’ve twisted that in your head.

Mechagnomes are Gnomes who have modified their bodies with tech… I mean. Thats all.

Orcs and Mag’har are the same race. The green ones, like the blood elves, were around and inundated with fel and thus turned green. That green is slowly going away as time goes on by the by. Blizzard says so.

From what I recall the alliance barely did anything against the vulpera or helped them during the war. Which is why when people wanted them on alliance it was silly.

There’s a wq where you light their homes and stuff on fire.

they robbed them of their livelihood in voldun

Ok so let’s start with mag’har and green. Simple really they dont share the same blood. Thrall was born green due to his dna having the blood of a demon I’m it same with all green orcs. Mag’har do not they have the true orc blood in them no corruption. No nothing. Green orcs are partial demons if they are born from two green orcs. Mag’har are just orc.

Fel doesn’t alter DNA and can wear off. It can change appearance though.

1 Like

See wq dont make sense to me in this already twisted lore. Like did that really happen? Because it doesn’t seem like it did otherwise that would be a main point for the vulpera to Express to the horse for why they wanted to join them over the alliance.

I’ll always support HE’s, as a BE and VE lover I think they bring a unique RP to fans who continue to make great lore arguments, and artwork that continues to amaze me!

I will always prefer BE’s and VE’s they appeal to a personality narrative of a culture that I find more appealing. But I do not see VE’s as the “compromise” I think people desperately want them to be seen as such because of the comments on the dev team being divided on including HE’s, which is clearly shown by the fact VE’s are not former HE’s (the perfect opportunity to end HE’s once and for all and they did not take it)

For whatever reason VE’s came first, and I love them, but they play on the same power hungry/ personality traits for why I love BE’s and it is not why people want the HE’s that remain in Alliance.

So I continue to support the inclusion of HE’s on Alliance as a CORE race hopefully :slight_smile: enough of this silly AR stuff lets add a core race no rep grind!

2 Likes

Well then the answer is, he couldn’t send troops because of WQ busy work. Same thing that keeps us tied up.

But it clearly did alter the orc dna otherwise why would baby orcs be green instead of brown. Or whatever clan color they were before.

green skin is how just how orc skin reacts to ambient fel magic. it doesnt mean they are fel corrupted. same thing with high elf eye color and how it will reflect the type of magic they are around the most or have an affinity to