Hate blood elves want high elves?

oh yes scapegoat ion. because even if he was terrible on lore(hes not) its not like he works with an entire team of lore experts who he would have never thought of consulting with before telling you a high elf = blood and the horde is waiting

1 Like

You know I was waiting for this response, donyou realize how much we as humans have changed in 50 years? Do you realize when your parents or most playing wows parents were kids cell phones didnt exist. And there parents. Do you understand the internet was something that would have been impossible to accept if you told them when they were kids how crazy the future is. It would have been sci fi. So yes to a rave that lives for 300 years. I’d say 15 big life changing events would change them.

People want their Tolkien Elf/Human/Dwarf fantasy dynamic because its what they like, even though its not really what the Azeroth setting is about.

That’s a completely separate group.

We aren’t talking about the ones who became Blood Elves we are talking about the ones who stayed with their allies since the Second War.

Blood Elves are completely independent of this subject.

1 Like

I think this is most true. Because I think they were trying to go opposite of the Tolkien stuff.

Yes, I know that you want elves that always stayed and that’s fine. I am not arguing you should not have that.

1 Like

The alliance of the time was but that was an alliance of lorderon not of the new stormwind. The alliance then didn’t like anyone but humans. Yes they had dwarves and high elfs but they treated them like crap. Now it’s different and has been since the end of the 3rd war.

Thats cool and all, but you are making claims without support.

2 Likes

My mistake.

I apologise if I sounded rude.

Yes, different place of placement. But they still make the same mistakes. Look at the Nelves now. Alliance has no soldiers to send (just like they told Helves). They aren’t really helpful overall. They have members that are. But as a faction fail elves.

agreed but, blizzard didnt want to be painted as a tolkein fantasy rip off. just look at the flack they got for ripping off nyaltothas end cinematic

I mean they really didn’t though and the major difference was a war on two other fronts as well as instead of saying flat out no. Anduin said we will get it back in time just wait. Which as a king was the correct Choice. Tyrande is just impatient and being foolish.

Since the last thread got deleted here’s my compilation of suggestions/ideas again.

There’s no reason High Elves would not be made to look different like every other Allied Race and they don’t even need to be made to look that different.

3 Likes

He found the soldiers to send to Dazaralor. There were plenty of Alliance attacking Vulpera. Why couldn’t they go to Teldrassil earlier? The battle was even there with the Horde, lol.

Purple eyes would be amazing.

You can see some in Dalaran and Vereesa has a Hearthstone card with bright purple eyes.

would love to see those too in shadowlands for blood elves

1 Like

I want red eyes. It’d be great for a warrior elf.

ironically i actually want green eyes for my dk for the unholy aesthetic :smile:

1 Like

It should happen. More customization is always good!