Hate blood elves want high elves?

this is subjective. biologically they are the same

the sunwell is arcane/holy. its why priests/paladins eyes have changed the fastest and allowed them to manifest golden eyes because they are closer to the light. magister types with a strong devotion to the arcane have the potential to manifest blue eyes and probably will in shadowlands

No it’s not have you not seen mag har and green orcs? They are different. Like idk what to even say to you we know that fel and other magics change the core of the being abusing them drinking etc.

1 Like

You are now guessing as to what caused blue eyes. If that was the case all mages would have blue human dwarf tauren paladins would have gold eyes.

1 Like

idc about orcs. orcs manifest exposure to ambient fel magic with green skin. they havent been getting detoxed by the arcane/holy magic of the sunwell 24/7 for the last 8 years

Oh so it can change your race in 8 years but being not with the horde or silvermoon for 15 cant?

1 Like

eye color does not indicate a different race. especially for high elves. it reflects the magic they are around the most. thats why gold eyes isnt an AR :yawning_face:

1 Like

We have no proof that it changed anything more than eye color. So until then I’m going to assume them being different is as different as it would be if I said I was no longer a human. Spoilers, I’d still be a human.

I don’t hate Blood Elves and want High Elves. Without Blood Elves, High Elves are less interesting and vice versa.

:thinking:

Because certain Alliance-only players/RPers can’t get over the fact that they can’t play a “pure” Elf. Meanwhile the filthy xenos Orcs get Elves.

3 Likes

Looks at LF Draenei

4 Likes

the lightforged draenei are draenei who are infused with the light

golden eyes for a high elf just means they are closer to the light. if they lost faith in that devotion i suspect they would lose golden eyes after a while, but a LFDs transformation is permanent

i dont really get the point you are trying to make

1 Like

I was just making a joke, that being LF Draenei are physically just normal Draenei with golden eyes

1 Like

Pssh, you haven’t seen me without make up. I fit right in!

We still are that race. The renaming is symbolic. It’s not that we decided to become another race. You can’t do that. Even Rachel Dolezol couldn’t.

Hahahaha. Farts.

2 Likes

No they weren’t all blue eyes. They had pink, white, gold and blue. Some elves became fel touched by the crystals, but didn’t suck off fel or change. Just like now having gold eyes hasn’t changed my character’s race. It has nothing to do with it.

The elves that did suck off fel became the Felblood.

1 Like

Can you provide proof of the pink eyes. Because every elf we’ve ever seen before the fel. Which yes it did change you regardless of what you think if you have any appearance change that you couldnt control it effected you and changed you.

1 Like

Warcraft III and no I’m not a different race with gold eyes.

1 Like

Yes you are a blood elf who had the fel purged from your body with the light. Also warcraft 3 shows them as blue eyes so wut.

1 Like