Hate blood elves want high elves?

I can see why poll with flaws are considered valid from your logic. LOL!

We do agree on one thing. It doesn’t matter that flawed poll is history.

It certainly was since he was an almagamation of what sounded like a fan fic character.

My daddy is medivh, mom is garona. I AM A GUARDIAN!

Where did I claim it valid? I simply stated it doesn’t matter because both sides can do the same thing.
Maybe instead of typing dumb acronyms to demonstrate your vexation, you could spend a bit more time doing critical thinking.

Thank goodness for that as well, the day I see Med’an in-game is the day I will know what it is like to cringe in agony

You should I definitely agree!

You…do realize the word valid has different meanings yes?

Validity =/= valid

If both sides can do the same behavior, the results can be considered valid since both sides had the opportunity to cheat.

The poll in itself, however, can lack validity because of the ability to vote multiple times.

Again, more time critical thinking. If you did that instead of trying to be right or attempt pathetic gotcha’s you might impress someone with what you say.

I agree you might impress someone one day if you follow your own advice.

The poll was neither valid or had any validity.

I was going to ask if I was speaking with an african grey, but that bird species can
do more than mirror what someone else has said.

No one cares. :man_shrugging:
You’re putting a lot more effort into arguing about being “right” about something that means nothing. So.

#1 for effort if you desire it.

That is for you. You never needed to even comment on the poll thing since it is off topic anyway.

But you should really follow your own advice so you can impress someone one day!

I’ve no idea what you are trying to convey here.

Still hope to see playable Alliance High Elves some day!

5 Likes

:thinking:

Me too! I am sure they will do it too.

5 Likes

Forever and Always :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

i dont think it will happen. even if one could pull off a buck rogers and fast forward 500 years. the few alliance high elves left should have died out finally and left behind a tiny legacy of half elves. the reasons they denied them and created void corrupted high elves arent going away either

Never going to happen.
The horde is waiting for you

If they release them for the alliance I will certaintly be happy but I’m fairly certain that they won’t at least not any time soon.

Void Elves, and this isn’t to say they’re bad, kinda closed the door on high elves for the foreseeable future.

I am betting blood elves will be getting blue eyes in SLs though.

1 Like

I don’t hate Blood Elves, but I’m sure Blizzard and most people that love Blood Elves hate High Elves… I mean, you only need to read these and other threads about High Elves to notice.

3 Likes

probably because you guys frame things to make it seem blood elves arent high elves and flat out deny what they are and reject the lore. just look at this quote, you cant hate what you are. if you hate blood elves then you hate high elves. if you love high elves then you love blood elves because high elves are blood elves

Well, thanks for validating my point.

2 Likes

you can only deny the lore so much before development does something to drive home the point that the blood elves ARE the high elves

i cant wait for shadowlands updated customization