Hate blood elves want high elves?

I don’t care either and used it as an example of a bad poll and people responded so here we are.

Also, a lot of people multi-voted on that poll since it became news before the poll was over.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Ok… :rofl:

Integrity of polls has always been a problem. Just ask the US voters.

I mean…integrity of polling generally isn’t an issue unless its rampant such as the case of Russia.
In terms of the U.S., the poll integrity is quite good. The matter of integrity is not a matter of question, but security is the greater concern.
This is like the matter of the corona virus. People make the issue bigger than it really is in all honesty.

1 Like

So you’re a jerk of a person, and it’s totally blizzards fault?

Like you cheated and claimed it was rigged… Lol

1 Like

Any polls that don’t have integrity are rigged and stop with your stupid name calling.

Errr…no.
Just because a poll is lacking in integrity does not make it rigged. Those are two separate concepts.

No. You’re a jerk using a poll you cheated on to claim blizzard is corrupt.

Ain’t name calling if it’s what you are. You literally admitted doing the bad thing.

It was intentionally left that way after the problem was pointed out so that is rigged.

Everyone has in life so what? I guess that makes you a jerk as well then.

It being left that way means both sides have the ability to do the same. That doesn’t make it rigged.

2 Likes

It is an invalid poll either way.

I don’t spend my time cheating on polls and then using it as an argument for rigging. Lol

I don’t care what you spend your time on.

I mean, if both sides have the same opportunity to “cheat”, then it remains rather valid.
Besides, most people don’t engage in multiple polling behavior.

Blood elves are way more interesting and have way more story potential with some of them being addicts, compare this to the High elves who just avoided the struggles of the scourge and basically left their people to die for the alliance.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t. You can write a bot to vote as many times as you want. Just because it is flawed makes it invalid.

I don’t know. They were still afflicted by the hunger for magic. You can make stories aplenty on that potentially.

In fact you can make stories off of most of what you said.

And the other side can as well. :man_shrugging:
It ultimately doesn’t matter.

That wasn’t the problem with Med’an. The problem was that he was a multiclass Messiah Marty Stu. And they decided he would be the new Guardian in ancillary media that still to this day is not reflected in the game world.

1 Like