Hate blood elves want high elves?

Void Elves are High Elves too. They’re also Blood Elves. We should be allowed to ask what we want though, regardless of you guys being able to play Belves or not.

5 Likes

you can ask for a horde race all you want. but to deny blood elves things they should have like their eye colors and farstrider tattoos because you think they are going to be reserved for a tiny splinter group of blood elves that lives in dalaran and not be met with resistance is a joke

Sorry I’m late to this.

No. And I believe the proof is in you starting a thread supporting them.

Blood Elves are High Elves, but not all High Elves are Blood Elves.

Time to get that part right.

7 Likes

Void Elves= Thalassians not being a Horde race.

lol. I don’t know what to tell you. It seems like you only care about Blood Elves for their looks, which is why this is all so confusing to you.

6 Likes

velves are void corrupted high elves. they arent identical to a high elf. the entire high elf theme and aesthetic was drained from them and in its place a void themed aesthetic replaced it. thats the way it will always be because the themes and aesthetics of a high elf belong to the horde. always will

Have you seen Alleria? She’s a Void Elf. She perfectly fits the High Elf aesthetic. Regardless of their purple skin, they’re still true thalassians, just like Blood Elves and High ELves. Them fitting an aesthetic or not doesn’t really matter, and even if it did, Blood Elves have diluted it a fair bit too.

4 Likes

Void Elves are GMO-Thalassians.

1 Like

Oh boy this again…

No, she is not the same as Umbric and company. At all. She mentors them, guides them on the path to controlling the Void within, but she is not the same as them. She came to where she is step by careful step in a process of mastery and control over years, guided by Locus Walker every step of the way.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what we want to think; She’s a Void Elf. She calls herself one, acts like one and claims to represent their people. She’s a Void Elf.

You’re right about this part at least:

There are very specific canonical reasons why she has control over her form at an entirely different level than they do and why she is not the same as them. Of course, you would have to actually have bothered to play through the Alleria quest chain in Legion and the Void Elf unlock chain to understand that.

1 Like

ah, your favorite strawman. blood elves are high elves but not all high elves are blood elves. just the vast vast vast vast vast vast majority

so why dont we go with the obvious interpretation. high elves are blood elves, void elves are another version, and there will be no more variants. let alone one identical to blood elves

high elves are playable. theyve always been playable. youve fanfictioned and spammed long enough that the few who cling to the title ‘high’ elf in modern times are more deserving of being recognized as such than the vast majority of their race who are, currently, playable. people who respect the lore and blood elf players are sick of it, the forum community is sick of it, and the devs are likely sick of it now. this kind of approach was never going to be rewarded and shadowlands cant come soon enough

Are you speaking for yourself or are you speaking for everyone else Fyre?

Yeah, Blood Elves are playable, and if I recall correctly, Blood Elves also no longer consider themselves High Elves as well.

1 Like

I do not see also any problem with giving Void Elves “High Elven” customisations either.

I am still trying to work out the facts with the Void Elves whether Alleria saved them after or during there transformation, but if Alleria is training more, then it means that the future Void Elves can avoid the transformation as well.

Because the Horde is ugly and evil and we want High Elves in the Alliance.

High Elves are Alliance Blood Elves.

What else?

blood elves don’t consider high elves to be high elves either. they believe the only true high elves died defending quel’thalas

That’s true.

You admit to cheating, it’s not name calling, it’s calling it like it is. Unless you’re not telling the truth?

1 Like

Didn’t you bring this up because you’re accusing Blizz of being Horde biased?

1 Like

Same. Love of one is not mutually exclusive of the other. As matter of fact, I feel they make each other’s story much more compelling.

My current Blood Elves would remain Blood Elves. My Void Elves however would likely become High Elves.

6 Likes