Hate blood elves want high elves?

Exactly. I don’t even know why mixed DNA it’s being brought up here.

This is true as well.

Then why did you start the whole thing saying that what he said made sense?

i have a famous native american ancestor but i dont look even remotely native american.

its the part about half elves, i was addressing. half elves have human dna so far. we may get other kinds of half elves, but so far, our half elves have been half human

Let’s all take a step back and have some nice coffee or tea and relax :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

I would like a coffee please :coffee:

I need something to keep me awake.

1 Like

A stupid poll idea maybe given population at the time, but rigged? Come on take conspiracy theories somewhere else.

3 Likes

Some people have fallen for the lies that were being spread at the time and no amount of proof will change their minds.

1 Like

Dude, I voted over 50 times myself so I know it was rigged. Everyone I knew voted multiple times. There is no need for conspiracy it happened.

Wow…you have no idea if they counted your cheating votes.
What kind of people cheat on a contest??

1 Like

Finding a majority on anything in wow would be impossible.

I don’t hate blood elves, I just want high elves as well. There always should have been an option for Alliance High Elves that were not in the path of Arthas’ invasion and did not succum to the tainted Sunwell. (There were more of them than what most ppl think.)

4 Likes

ELY YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS SO GOOD IN THE VESTMENTS TMOG!

A warrior headed into Shadowlands!

1 Like

I’ll be going back to my night warrior outfit soon. I just got my vestments recently so i thought I’d use it with wraithchill. But thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hehe you can break it out again in Shadowlands like it’s brand new!

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll be able to rock my heritage armor by then. But it makes my Paladin and priest look awesome! Human heritage armor has some potential too… can’t wait to see what they have in store.

2 Likes

I’m partial to the VE set. All I have is VE and NB and BE. Lmao

I am glad for everyone who loves the BE set but I was hoping for another crop top akin to the VE set.

Alas…

I do hope NE heritage is awesome!

The war front stuff was cool I love seeing NE priests in the war front cloth, look like real instruments of Elunes justice!

2 Likes

No conspiracy and no rigging by Blizzard.

Blizzard made a dumb poll for a thing and didn’t program it well enough.

You on the other hand tried to rig it by cheating apparently. Oh and all your friends. So… Still not rigged. Bunch of low life cheaters apparently though. Lol

1 Like

Yeah. It meant the alliance can now get their bike at any time and the Horde no longer can.
How terrible for the alliance.
God…it must suck having access to their bike at any time, but if you werent horde immediately after the poll, you were out of luck and can never get the Horde version. Ever.

Those unlucky alliance can buy theirs at anytime.

Ugh!

3 Likes

The counter went up imagine that.

Many people did it was all over reddit.

Who cares? It was long ago, and generally people don’t vote more than once on such contests.

1 Like