Hate blood elves want high elves?

I want a beard. Please…just give me a beard.

Because I never did.

This is getting old.

I made a statement relating to Half Elves. Then you misread and responded with “Headcanon”. And I showed you made a post about asking for Half Elves. To which you responded in thinking I claimed you said Half Elves are headcanon.

And around and around we go for whatever dang reason.

Or you misread and keep going on the same dang point trying to validate your first assumption.

Yes.

That’s what Half Elves are. Part Human, part High Elf.

It’s theoretically possible that there are quarter/eighth elves/humans but that has no confirmation.

Because it’s ridiculous that you said headcanon on Half Elves on a statement about Half Elves.

So either you misread or you weren’t paying attention.

Though to be fair, I probably should have responded with more then "… :arrow_down: " but it was a real wtf moment.

1 Like

Wish granted… only now you have a steampunk mustache to boot (like the gnome beard and twirly mustache) and that’s the only beard option.

Yes I corrupted your wish :smiling_imp:

I hope so. I’m tired of the current options on my characters. I want Black hair on my Night Elves that aren’t DKs/DHs. Also some brown hair on male humans that doesn’t look sooo…. meh.

And requires a top hat.

2 Likes

Same, almost all recent polls (within the past 6 months to a year) have Sethrak at the number one wanted. Followed shortly by a race we just recently got (Vulpera) or something else.

3 Likes

You can quit the mental gymnastics now.

So…when someone is talking about Blood elves, and HIGH elves.
Your response where you mention human DNA, as a way to distinguish between HIGH elves and blood elves, makes sense?
HIGH elves.

Simply because you are being too stubborn to grasp what is being said.

:thinking:

:thinking:

Yeah, I am done with you dude.
Maybe one of the open minded helfers can correct you in your reading because it is quite clear, you are too…clouded, to see the matter clearly. Perhaps Elyssaria can assist you.

That’s perfectly fine.

On the other hand, you have your long braids, but now have to deal with missing the top of your hair from forehead to occipital bun.

My heart is always warmed knowing the Pro HE posters continue to inform people of the rich High Elf lore points on why they should be a playable in game race :blue_heart:

I will always love my Void Elves and Blood Elves, but High Elves continue to intrigue me for all the personality qualities and narratives that BE’s and VE’s simply are not, and I hope Blizzard in good faith will add them, and everyone’s RP hearts will be content! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Now that was a slight miswording on my part.

But that’s not the full quote.

I also made the point that you have a thread suggesting Half Elves.

So it was ridiculous you would say “Headcanon” so clearly you know they exist.

So either you misread or you weren’t paying attention to what was said.

Otherwise I would not have showed that you know they exist.

Why would I try and pretend you didn’t believe Half Elves existed while clearly showing you did?

The answer is you made a huge mistake.

In short

Because they have half elves in their ranks.

That’s where they come from. Being half elf you know.

It doesn’t change the meaning in anyway.
It is still making the claim that I am calling half elves head canon.
Which I didn’t…so…
quit making things up bud

Citation needed

1 Like

lol we both know what the citation is

leans in to whisper

its the paper rpg

2 Likes

That’s a much more polite and safe for forums source than I would have gone with

2 Likes

Yeah…like his response about blood elves and high elves, being different based on human DNA.

THAT MEAN HALF ELVES THOUGH

1 Like

No, it’s saying you made a statement when clearly you believe the opposite.

So either you where trolling, misread, or where not paying attention.

You said Headcanon to a statement about Half Elves while also suggesting Half Elves as a playable race. It was clearly one of the above.

Elisande directly says it and Half Elves come from High Elves mixing with Humans.

That’s literally where they come from. High Elves in human lands canoodling and whatnot.

So…you’re admitting you made the accusation. That is not substantiated based upon the very quotes provided.

Shall I provide the quotes again to demonstrate why I said what I said?
Or are you just being so willfully obtuse, that you cannot acknowledge it?

She never says it. That is head canon.
"Quel’dorei? Peasants playing at nobility. All too willing to mingle with races that dilute your bloodline (zooms in on vareesa). You are unworthy of calling yourself high elves.

Its like when royalty was sleeping with those outside of it. That is diluting your bloodline. That does not mean you have said diluted bloodline in your troop.
Let alone, half breeds are rare, where is this significant group of half elves coming from when the the SIlver covenant is specifically decribed as a militant group of high elves?

Head canon. Thats where.

Made up, just like the conversation where you thought your response to Tarrok made sense, and my response to you didnt.

2 Likes

thats my favorite part

3 Likes

be nice =p

He is about to say a made up mindset.

There it is.

Like what’s in your head? This isn’t remotely right.

Elisande is referring to Vereesa and her kids and her nephew. She’s pointedly attacking their leader.

And blizz specifically says blood elves and high elves are the same race. There is no differences between them.

Green eyes are a reaction to ambient fel magic around them due to their fel power crystals. The thalassian elves eyes change color due to ambient magic around them. Their children are born with it because there is ambient fel around the parent carrying it.

If blizzard wanted to be more accurate the high elves and blood elves would have members with golden eyes thanks to the Sunwell… Which they’re all connected to.

2 Likes

What?

You said said Headcanon to a statement about Half Elves when clearly you know they exist. You can look up and see it.

You misread and where quick to throw out “Head Canon!”.

But then I said

Showing that you clearly didn’t think that, yet you somehow twisted it into me saying that-

-That you think Half Elves are Headcanon.

-While also providing proof you didn’t think Half Elves where headcanon.

So why would I provide proof you didn’t think that other then to so how ridiculous your statement was? Really.

So either you misread and went on a tangent or somehow I was saying you thought Half Elves where Headcanon while providing proof you didn’t?!

I stand by this statement.

I feel like watching some M. Night Shyamalan after this.

Okey, just so no one has to scroll back I’m going to do some Ece Attorney as a final statement.

You all can think draw you own conclusions.

Here was my statement that started all the fuss.

I will even break it up.

Me stating there are no biological differences.

The “Many” directly refers to the next part of the sentence.

First, I said “then” instead of “than”. Whoops.

But I said a “higher potential”, meaning a greater chance but not all off them.

If I meant all it would be “Other then having human DNA”.

And by percentage I meant Half/Quarter/Eighth or less being part human. AKA Half Elves.

Note: Anything beyond a Half Elf is not been confirmed or supported but is possible.

And the next one.

Meaning you can’t really define what being tainted by evil magic means by real world standards or what effects it may or may not have on biology or when that even means. I’m not going to argue either way.

It’s freagen mamamamagic!

The entire statement answering that on how to say High Elves and Blood Elves aren’t really biologically different.

You would have to either not paying attention, misread, or be trolling to say that a statement that High Elves and Blood Elves aren’t biologically different aside from a small few having human parentage or some indefinable magic taint.

And with that I’m done with this shenanigans.