Hate blood elves want high elves?

Not really, every poll I have ever seen had High Elves at the top.

Most of the recent ones I’ve seen have Sethrak at the top followed by either Ankoan/Jinyu or Arrakoa, then high Elves. >.>

Don’t trust random polls.

5 Likes

thematic similarities are not relevant when it comes to HMT/tauren. or LFD and draenei. or ma’ghar orcs/orcs. the reason those groups have less differences is because each of those pairings are on the same faction as their parents. they do not threaten the integrity of the narratives of their parent races, they complement them

all of those have a physical distinction justifying making them an AR. an alliance high elf does not have that, they are identical to blood elves and give alliance access to a horde race

i mean thats just a joke right? most high elves live in quel’thalas and call themselves blood elves and they are horde aligned. some live in dalaran and still return to the homeland. and we can count the actual alliance easter eggs in actual alliance territory on 1 hand

maybe thats why you got a void corrupted high elf AR. you know? because high elves are already playable. they are only popular because of what they are; pale, blonde haired elves in a fantasy mmo. it has nothing to do with lore and we have plenty of proof to back it up :joy:

1 Like

Why I did? You mean why you did. Yeah, Blood Elves for the Alliance right?

You have no proof.

I don’t trust any polls because even the mount poll for the bikes was rigged that Blizzard hosted.

If what you want to be is a fair skinned, light-blonde haired, tall, majestic elf
 that is a blood elf and giving that race directly to the Alliance would have blurred a lot of the lines between the two factions

the end

as far as its about the lore? yes we do. i have seen many pros from the megathread go into the ‘lol just give void elves normal skin tones’ threads and live a like and post an approval. and just a few days ago they were pushing AU high elves, you know?, because high elves(now known as blood elves) and humans had a kinship with each other. if it was about the lore they wouldnt ask for these things, they would stick to the script

4 Likes

No proof of anything. Yeah, I will always support High Elves being added to the game.

1 Like

It’s been stated numerous times they can be given a unique model. Not that difficult.

THIS is a joke right?

I’m not going to keep entertaining this point as it’s been touched on a million times over in these threads but everyone knows what a “High Elf” is in regards to the group people want as an Alliance allied race. They’re talking about Non-Corrupted Thalassian Elves that are part of the Alliance in Stormwind, Silver Covenant and other Alliance areas.

6 Likes

Just had to say, as someone who was previously not all that keen on Blood Elves, I made an effort to immerse myself in their backstory, the history involving the War of the Ancients and Dath’remar and his actions as a Highborne, and then played through the BC introductory quests and took in all of the dialogue and lore:
I can say that they’re one of my favorite races next to the Forsaken for this reason.

Now that I’m equipped with the knowledge I can genuinely appreciate them, and the (at the time) geneuine efforts put in by Sylvanas to have the Sin’dorei integrated into the Horde.

Edit: and yeah I’m confident in my fresh knowledge that Playpen don’t know what they’re talking about. There are absolutely no Thalassian high elves living in Silvermoon. That’s nonsense.

1 Like

Not really worth going into these made up mindsets so I’m just going to type it out.

Half Elves are part Human. Thus meaning there is some human “DNA” in High Elf groups. (Though few in examples.)

Elisande literally calls this out.

Fel Tainted effect on biology is debatable since it’s magic. And it’s passed on so it’s more than just visual. What that means is debatable on how you view magic.

People can read what you said dude.

You can play this game all you want but it’s not my problem that needs fixing.

1 Like

nice! yea i love the twist on traditional high elves WC did

Also, why dont Night Elves have giant waist length braids?

Why is this not a thing?!

(I mean for both genders fyi)

I mean, they can read what you say as well so what is your point?
Do you think you can do some sort of virtue signal that’s going to erase your error?.
Seriously, ask anyone here.

Does broflake think half elves are headcanon?.

I mean, considering I made a topic for half elves, it seems like an
ignorant
accusation to make of me.

Fact of the matter is that you are biased. We disagree on high elves, you have a poor opinion of me already, so you’re going to go with the worst view possible each time regardless of what I say.
So.

@murgatroyd Do you think you can resolve the matter?
Did I claim half elves are head canon at any point?

Can’t believe Drede is trying to make it seem so.
But then I’ve been seeing some irrational postings from more than one helfer the past few days.

1 Like

No. You just misread.

And now you are thinking that me pointing that out is me claiming you don’t believe half elves exist.

That’s why I quoted the topic in my response.

I made a statement about Half Elves in response to someone else and you screamed “Headcanon” without reading it properly.

1 Like

hate to burst bubbles but half elves? pretty much what you see is all there is. just like alliance high elves

Warcraft Interview with Jesse Cox and Dave Kosak “We don’t have that many cross-breeds in the universe."

and kalec in “before the storm” says there arent many around as well

How did I misread you stating I claimed half elves are head canon?

What do you think declaring half elves head canon means? Are you so afraid of admitting you are wrong in your accusation you now have to invent new ways of the same accusation?

Okay, l

Tarrok: Blood elves and high elves are not different besides politics.

So
the way to correct them on the differences between high elves and blood elves involves potential human DNA percentage?
That’s referencing half elves?

Maybe you should allow us to participate in these discussions you are having elsewhere because in the English language, in no way, is this suggesting half elves.

I mean
that topic alone should have made you question your accusation. It is fine to admit when you make an error, it is not fine to slap it on others and say its their fault because you can’t properly articulate yourself.

Let alone, what do half elves have ANYTHING, to do with a difference between blood elves and high elves?

Maybe in shadow lands? Who knows? Hoping for some really good variety in customizations, fingers crossed they get in depth.

3 Likes

It is a very real possibility.

Well when they “added” new hair styles in the past it was just cross racial hair styles and not anything really “new” just hoping they don’t cop out and do a dirty like that.

My night elf demands a long ponytail with leaves in it! :innocent: