Hate blood elves want high elves?

I want to like the white hair, but it’s more of a matte white, would love to have a more silver sheen to it, or at least a new white.

2 Likes

So, fight for Alliance Quel’dorei to become playable? I have been trying. But the arguments still continue on and on and on and on.

5 Likes

This isn’t Uno, you can’t try to reverse the matter. I’ve already demonstrated it to you.

If you wish to continue, proceed to demonstrate the headcanon.

Paint stains are visual.
Fel taint is visual.
You need to get off the literal route dude.

Again, you keep saying that it is more than visual. I am trying to sort through your mercurial points.

What? That wasn’t even the statement you quoted was false equivalency. Sort your thoughts out please.
Let alone, the paint comparison was a simile, not an argument of equivalence.
Otherwise, saying someone is brave like a lion, by your logic, is false equivalency.
To which everyone would laugh.

I already won the moment you accused me of headcanon claims. b(^_^)

if you want to play something thematically identical to a blood elf(high elf) within the alliance you are out of luck, the same way I am out of luck if I wanted to play a horde human. oh, wait void elves are there for you. i dont even know why im arguing with you, you play both factions :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You think its popular? huehuehue

1 Like

A more popular request is Blizzard to actually stop destroying there own game and to stop removing fun. But you know, fun is not allowed when Activision is around.

But depends on what a person sees as a “popular”. What would you consider “popular” Broflake?

3 Likes

cat bois and girls

What does this have to do with anything? I play both factions and want High Elves to be added.

5 Likes

That is a good question.

If 10% of a population wants one thing.
and you have the other 90% spread out across 90 things, would you consider that 10% popular?

What is the threshold of popularity for it to matter?

From a business perspective? 70% minimum.
From a personal view? 50%

I speak in terms of population/sample.

1 Like

I mean are mech gnomes or Kultirans popular? Not really.

So popularity doesn’t even seem to be a prerequisite… although this discussion definitely appears popular.

I find the horde ARs in general are more appealing. But ARs are not my favorite in game implementation.

3 Likes

looks like you main alliance and have a lvl 11 orc for posting purposes

already a thing. alliance even have their own void corrupted flavor now

Looks like you don’t know anything about me!

Nope

Never mistake loud for popularity Ely. We’re all obnoxious people.
Part of the issue with Kultirans is…they’re not pretty, and neither are mecha gnomes.

Sex sells, and thats why Blood elves, void elves, all elves, are popular.

no its because of their lore

My issue with them is that their scale is unbelievable for “just human” they shouldn’t be larger than Night elves/ Draenei/orcs/trolls. Maybe not everyone has the same opinion.

Whether high elves are popular or not (by default they would be- see any elf species) doesn’t disqualify them. Certain niches and player bases are serviced by certain playable races. They cannot all be popular. :grimacing:

Pfftttttttttttttttttttt

10char

Here is the thing though. The forums, and all those that are on the discord servers, is only a small portion of the total playerbase that play or played World of Warcraft. Honestly, nobody really does know on how many really does want playable Quel’dorei for the Alliance, as there could be a lot people in the game, that want them, but doesn’t visit the forums or visit any discord servers, or there could be only very little at all.

Now, I can’t say that one thing could be more popular, than another, because lets just use this. There is several things people do want. In terms of playable races, the most popular request would be obviously Quel’dorei for the Alliance. As there is also those out there that are just numb to the subject, and are really like, don’t care what gets added. Because in the end, nobody really does know the true percentage of player base that wants playable Quel’dorei, and who doesn’t.

5 Likes

subjective

and my view is also subjective but id wager the silent majority have elf fatigue and agree with 4 different flavors we have achieved peak elf. this isnt dragonball z there is no way to go further beyond this. more will just make them feel cheap and alliance high elves bring nothing new gameplay wise and lorewise make no sense. the horde has the lock on the real high elvess and probably always will

1 Like

No one know how popular it is anymore so we really can not say.
Long ago a poll was done by blizzard and 40% wanted high elves.
They alo said its the most popular request, but that was long ago and times change.

Mag’hars, Lightforged Draenei, and Highmountain Tauren didn’t bring anything new. Arguably Mechagnomes didn’t either.

“Lorewise” High Elves make more sense thn almost any other Alliance allied race. They’re already there serving alongside the Alliance in almost every expansion since WOTLK.

8 Likes