Hate blood elves want high elves?

Why do people hate blood elves but want high elves?

19 Likes

Because High Elfs are way cuter as well as live in a higher place.

8 Likes

I like both, and believe they are both unique in story and cultural direction. Really easy to discern between the two.

But really, there is an open thread already about this subject.

29 Likes

(Observation): Unit Exacitor has not seen anyone hating Blood Elves in a fashion that was not satirical. The desire for High Elves seems to be a different matter altogether.

38 Likes

Isn’t the anti-helf argument that Blood Elves are High Elves.

So me hating Blood Elves would just be the same thing as hating High Elves.

9 Likes

You know as much as idc if alliance get high elfs or not, even with ion saying they are the same race. There is still an in game cinematic calling high elfs by there elven name then the night elfs theres then then the blood elfs the new belf name. So if the games races see them as two different races wouldnt that be then the fact that they are?

19 Likes

No no I get you, I dont want you to get flagged or me. But I’ll add this why did we get kul’tiran when in the same aspect of if you wanna play a high elf go horde. If you wanna play a kultiran make a human and rp as a kul’tiran. Ya know what I mean I just dislike Ions reasoning for that. Same way I dislike the loud playerbase whole “rented power” mentality not all players just the voiced ones. Same thing with mechagnomes imo that should have been a gnome customization option like night elf black eyes blood elf gold eyes.

5 Likes

They just want normal color elves in alliance. But truth is - 99% elves were killed by scourge. 1% followed Kael’thas (just play TFT) and ten people with vereesa for some reason didn’t

2 Likes

Okay.

Just think about this.

Ion is the same guy who said that we can’t have PvP vendors because we wouldn’t be able to find the vendors, adds vendors for PvE. Also, he said that titanforging was unsatisfying due to RNG, then makes a system with 5 more layers of RNG on it.

Do you think, do you truly think that we should seriously consider that Ion’s reasoning isn’t troll logic?

43 Likes

Like I said Idc if alliance got it but the void elfs should have had more cusmation options to ot be purple as well.

1 Like

Skinny night elves!!

Ion isn’t the only person making the decisions for the game. You act like it’s only Ion who decided it’s bad for the game for the alliance to have playable high elves.

9 Likes

I’m not a fan of either.

1 Like

Of course not, but it’s unfair to say hes only done bad things. Some things hes done I enjoy other things aka pvp vendors is more stupid then anything else. Idc about rng but we should be able to just buy corruption near the end of the expansion to put on our gear of our choice. since it’s the end let us do stupid crap.

I literally didn’t even say anything about High Elves and Ion.

I just said that I don’t take Ion seriously.

Read.

2 Likes

Dont worry about what he said dont get upset because he failed to read. I understand your point of view I get it.

1 Like

Dude who knows.

Blizzard changed their stance on things like Classic WoW. Maybe they’ll change it in the future.

2 Likes

I didn’t fail to read.

I don’t hate Blood Elves, and I want High Elves.

17 Likes

And the decision-makers who came before him? All trolling?