The High Elf Containment Thread

D=
What happened?

Surely you must know?

It was mass flagged.

Here to show my support for this thread and playable High Elves.

2 Likes

Yeah, it sucks. I posted this on the discord server

https://i.imgur.com/Z5dilfd.png

2 Likes

I had a 16 hour drive so I did not know of it

1 Like

This thread is the kinda bullcrap that keep both groups at eachothers throats.

There’s also another thread that’s less rude so I suggest we use that one so things don’t get as heated.

Here ya go.

1 Like

This post is the kind of stuff that puts people at each others throats.
You being offended with no reason adds to it further.

What’s wrong with my thread ?

Thank you for the information Drede!

1 Like

Notheing. I was complaining about this thread and wanted to point out that people can post in your thread.

I will edit for clarity.

Oh okay thanks!

1 Like

Fair enough.

I’m sorry if it came off more accusatory sounding. Rereading it now it sounds that way to me. I meant it as a poking fun sort of way.

they deleted your helf love 2 thread. it’s like gone. :broken_heart:

hey i mentioned there were too many active high elf threads. i knew there was a good chance it would get deleted if flags got out of control. keeping more then 1 bumped is a bad idea

it was a replacement for the big helf thread that’s been locked for a month now.

Is there no way to find out what happened?

i want you to think about this, very carefully. this regards your comment about the half elf thread. okay, so here goes:

alliance high elves are in various states of not pure high elves. this is not a bad thing. they are still our high elves. they still have our alliance high elf lore, they just aren’t as related to blood elves, as we originally thought. we’d get their lore, their tabards, their insignias, they would just be some measure of half elf. this is not a bad thing as it would get us our high elves in the form of better looking elves, with more options since we could tap humans as well… et.al, more traditional elves with traditional elven ears and traditional elven eyebrows.

Maybe she miss typed ‘Half Elf’ thread then.
It looks like she made an error somewhere.

That’s not what it looks like to me, but you’re probably right.
As far as what she’s expressed…she was completely against alliance high elves so not hard to imagine someone might think she’s changed her mind about half elves.

I mean, maybe if you don’t read the OP and simply focused on who the OP was perhaps. I mean…quite literally said

“Go ahead and talk about high elves here, but there is an alternative if you change your mind.” basically.
All this stomping for no reason other than because it was me who made the thread.