Has to be level 10 to portal?

Oh and the npc even says the boat is not working, just incase you wanna debate that to

Oh look I can use the Exodar, but again no barber shop so why would I go there?
working on the level 1 dranai, as we speak.

Level 1 dran, at the dock and portal…same issue, so if you can and I can not. That would mean something is not working right. Aka it is broken, or bugged would it not?

Waiting on the dock npc, a horde killed it. I will add the screenie soon. Ugg waiting sucks, checking the exodar port to sw. So you are telling me. the rinky dink run all over is how its done. That you call that Working?! If you wanna consider that a way to go, guess so but I would expect more from those in charge. That one would not have to run threw 3 ports, to just get to one place…yeah I knew this game from 2004, and I will continue hold them to a higher standard. This is just a bad way to make it work, like putting a bandaid on it.

This is the run around to get to SW, a dranai has to ask a guard. They get map marked, and port done. A night elf, has to run threw a lot more, and they can then go. Why not fix the boats? Why not make the portals not req level? I mean is this just me, or dose this seem sad? To think what has become, of what was …

Well the good news is theres a temperary fix theres no lvl require to take a mages portal.

2 Likes

Thank gosh there is no levels on mage ports…that would break the entire server :stuck_out_tongue: Then it be like fix for portals, coming soon TM …Tho, I should not say that it may happen.

It only took me a few minutes to get to Darnassus and take the portal to the Exodar and then less than a minute to be in Stormwind as a Night Elf. Granted I was using the Heirloom mount so my travel time was considerably faster than going by foot.

I have not tried to do any boat / dock portals as I had no need while I was testing the Night Elf. As a Night Elf I would think it would be a lot faster travel time going the way I went versus trying to take the dock portals or boats.

1 Like

Apologies if has already been asked (I haven’t seen a mention of it), but have you reset your UI? That might just clear things up.

it doesn’t i checked on a level one druid.
I agree with the OP. Its seems a bit ridiculous to have to go to the Exodor to get to Stormwing from Darnassus. IMO they should just unlock the level requirement on the portal to SW from Darnassus and/or Azuremyst Isle (the ones on the piers). It isn’t needed. BTW this is still in the game as of the date on my post.

If you think that something should operate differently, you’ll want to post constructively in General Discussion or via the in-game suggestion tool. The developers don’t come to any of the support forums for feedback or suggestions and the SFAs don’t pass such messages along.

1 Like