Has Blizzard finally decided twinking isnt allowed?

With the new bracket seperation I guess so. Ques no longer pop no matter what bracket you are in, forcing people to either exploit into xpon bgs or unsub to play lvl 20s. I get blizz is pretty anti fun, but atleast in legion with its crap ilvl based pvp i could atleast get into a bg. Can I get a blue post or something to see if they have other plans in place or whatever?

Maybe in like 7 months when 8.2 is released 120 might be fun but until then guess ill just play warframe

2 Likes

I recommend Inaros.

He can drink people.

Queues are popping just fine on alliance side in any bracket. Twinks did not have that huge a population to really make much difference.

2 Likes

Lol thats who i main, over 5k hp and all that cc is just a huge turn on

Edit: i see changing my char doesnt change the char i made the post with so this is OP

1 Like

Guess i gotta spend a few hundred to faction change my characters then rip

I think he got confused and thought you were talking about xpon brackets.

from what I’ve seen, queues rarely pop in a few specific brackets and most others are dead, regardless of faction

Ya probably, just spent 50 mins in que on my 19 during twink prime time, no bueno

Consumers seem to be going through lots of effort to actually play this game.

If all players want to do is participate, something should be in the works.
Right?

2 Likes

Wrath through Wod was all spent with seperation, with hour+ ques. Now that the game is dead, ques no longer pop at all. If you think something is in the works, you are verry optimistic.

Somebody up there in Twink heaven has love for us, this I know.

Imma pray alongside you bro. On the flip side, atleast i have a reason to completely ignore retail while classic is out

Then there was no reason to separate them.

7 Likes

Doubtful. They didn’t even tell us it was happening until after the fact. People were sitting in hours long queues wondering if blizz broke something, when someone finally got an answer on Twitter.

4 Likes

Yo solid business strategy blizz. Incentivizing me to NOT subscribe in order to play BG’s without gaining exp. lol?

But it’s ok, I’m coming back (x3) for classic. <3u

3 Likes

Blizz is very anti fun…

Remove all fun end game stuff. spells, talents, etc.

(Demon hunter form for locks was the best thing. Demo is boring now compared to the old playstyle before legion)

(Brewmaster guard and stuff)

Blizz doesn’t care about fun, they care about their 1 way to play “MMORPG” if you could even call it that anymore.

#classiccomeoutplease

1 Like

oh there was a huge population of twinks they just dont want to fight other twinks

9 Likes

plenty of bgs at 120

4 Likes

Which is ridiculous. Release the info on YOUR site, Blizz, not some secondhand chat app a lot of us don’t even participate on. Twitter is obnoxious.

5 Likes

If i wanted to faceroll levelers i would enchant heirlooms and roll an arcane mage (class balance doesnt exist until around level 60). God forbid i want to play characters ive had since vanilla with various gfed items like tabard of the protector and helmet enchants… and lets just forget the character slots that are now taken up by characters i pretty much cant play, that ive invested hundreds of hours in.

2 Likes

lol oh yes there was. Get over it that was always going to happen.