Has Blizz even addressed AV yet?

That’s not what I said at all, but if this is how you get your jollies then have at it.

Scorched earth has nothing to do with backcaps or grinding down resources. It’s about depriving the other side of honor by complete shutout, which is what happened in burning crusade and what is happening now.

Research it yourself if you don’t believe me.

1 Like

While I do not agree with you at all, I see your point. All I am saying is that it does not matter who’s at fault. It will NEVER be fixed unless Blizzard attempts to take charge of the problem. For as long as classic is around pvp will be utter crap. Too many years of perception verses reality nonsense with how superior the horde is. The alliance community will just switch to horde or quit until there is no more pvp. It’s already happening, their is more people standing around in Org on my undead rogue than I have ever seen in IF on raid night on my paladin’s server. It will only get worse. So jack wagons like yourself can post about how stupid everyone is, but that will not fix the problem. Blizzard can either fix the perception vs reality problem, or ignore it. Sometimes it does not matter what the reality is, only what the community perceives is the reality.

1 Like

You are so short sighted can you even see pasted your nose?

Perception might be “your reality.” It’s not “reality.” Blizzard has repeatedly addressed this problem of “perception vs reality.” The result is what we call Retail. The masses asked for Classic, and we got it. Blizzard did make it pretty clear when they said that Classic was launching that they were not intending to make any significant changes to how the game runs. So, unless a mechanic is being exploited, or not working as intended, they’re probably going to leave it alone.

You realize that what you see on a server does not represent what’s going on every server? That’s like saying world hunger isn’t a problem because you had lunch today. Again… perception…

I fixed that for ya. Would you mind expanding on that? I’m not sure what you mean by shortsighted in the context of what I wrote.

You are blind as a bat. You are obsessed with assuming everyone is dumb. No one asked for this version of classic. This version of classic was only around 3 months right before TBC. The private servers did a better job of balance and execution of classic wow than this. No one can separate perception from reality. It does not matter what you think. This game’s pvp is absolute garbage atm. There is no skill in farming pugs over and over. It’s boring and skill less. I already told you that Blizzard is not going to do anything. Over and over I’ve said it. You keep repeating it back to me in different tones. This game will never improve. It is what it is. People can either enjoy farming pugs or enjoy getting farmed, but for competitive pvp in a world that matters, they are going to have to find a different game. Maybe New World will get pvp right? Here’s to hoping.

I find more issue that every horde is playing defense until enough Ally simply afk.
For some reason there’s a 10 man group always defending every game.
The ally strat to bunker at the gy isn’t working at all.

This isn’t accurate. Taking a mean IQ of 100, and using the standard deviation, only 16% of the population is “below average IQ.” There are plenty of intelligent people playing who I still feel are selfish, entitled or just plain jerks. Just because their behavior is stupid, doesn’t mean they are.

Version 2.0 was the pre-launch patch. Classic is based off of 1.12, which existed largely due to player input. Blizzard had an idea of how the game should play, and players gave feedback about what should be fixed. We’re playing the most balanced version of the game from when it was released. People can whine and cry about AV all they want. But you know… they whined and cried before 1.12, as well! PvP has always been a contentious topic. I expect it’ll remain the same through the entirety of WoW.

If/when they do release TBC - Classic, I suspect it’ll be based off of one of the later 2.x patches. We’ll hear crying about that, too.

Well I say BLUE is the best COLOR!!!

Ally are still gonna lose AV 95% of the time in BC with the fixed cave and reinforcements.

The major change in 1.12 was CRBG’s. Other than that we’re on 1.11 balancing for the vast majority of things, including AV, and that version was around for a major chunk of vanilla.

Moron that was AFTER they nerfed the Discord Premades…It was ongoing throughout the entire time…eh what’s the use I am just wasting my time with you I am done…

Why won’t the horde just let us win???

AV is fine, not the Hordes fault that Alliance don’t try and half of them always AFK.

“I’m a pvp god I win av 99.9% of the time. It’s not the map that lets me win it’s my godlike pvp prowess that carries my team to victory.”
-Every delusional horde player in classic

Meanwhile they get completely obliterated in AB and WSG.

3 Likes

Nice strawman you’ve set up and knocked down there.

Retail is that way >>> in you dont like classic AV