Has Blizz even addressed AV yet?

Imbalanced or not, what is there to respond to? This is Classic and this is the map that is present in this version of the game.

1 Like

you know… except when they changed how queuing for it works so the horde were not losing to premades but even then the alliance premades were only around a 90-50% winrate based on quality of the premade. That change was made after a few weeks…

A few months later with the map imbalance leaving the alliance at a 1% winrate and nothing.

1 Like

That doesn’t relate to the map, which is what we have in this time period of WoW.

Well, #nochanges would mean undoing what they already did to AV.

1 Like

So a much weaker Horde team can roll the Allies if they play “Correctly”, That is really what you are saying. It’s an absurd point but feel free to illustrate the UNBEATABLE Horde AV strategy. We KNOW alliance can win AVs, they did it back then and they did it with premades.

Alliance loses are all about the map , and has NOTHING to do with people farming rep at Stonehearth or leeching the same or fishing or harpy farming or just the bad luck of facing an Overgeared Horde team or the nonstop complaining about how unfair Blizzard is to Alliance.(woe is me!). I would say Half the AVs I have gotten into are already in progress, I could see how a new arrival would “Phone it in” from there.

It’s the playerbase, not the map, not racials.

To be perfectly honest, dude?

That’s how I remember it working in Vanilla.

TBC is coming out in August, don’t think you’re going to see anything on AV.

well considering the Horde own the BEST choke on the map… where they get reinforcements over 3x as fast as the alliance and the alliance have to hold that GY for 5 mins if the horde are playing defensively,

However that is a patient but foolproof strat and sometimes they want a faster game so they rush and when they do that they open themselves up to losing.

However if you had spent any time looking at the other threads that discused this in detail as well as numerous other advantages, you would know this… instead you are just gonna spout nonsense that has been disproven countless times.

1 Like

The “Best” choke point in AV is the Bridge, hands down. So you are wrong.

You and the other “Mappers” are clearly wrong BUT don’t let that get in the way of feeling intellectually superior.

This statement is clearly false

They addressed the fact Ally has to premade to win and made sure they can’t do it anymore so horde doesn’t cry anymore

So you’re saying Blizzard never intended to balance AV but always wanted to catter to horde players?

Seems in line with what Blizzard does alright… you may be right

1 Like

There is a fix incoming when Classic TBC comes out later this year.

So the “best” choke in the game can be completly bypassed… sounds like a great choke, shows how much you know the map. Also even if it wasnt able to be bypassed its still not nearly as strong a choke as IBGY due to GY positions.

Sorry you don’t understand math, and basic strategy but you are wrong and the proof is easy to find if you even attempt to look, also helps that the map was changed by Blizz 1 expansion later BECAUSE that choke was too strong and made the game near unwinnable by the alliance, the reinforcement mechanic just made it that much more obvious. Horde reinforce 3x as fast at IBGY than Allies do so if they defend that choke it is basically impossible for alliance to assault it, and there raid boss spawns very close to that GY so they can turtle there till he is up and then push with him.

Yet all the evidence shows that it is in fact true, sorry it doesn’t fit in your head cannon, but those of us who live in reality understand that this is true.

1 Like

You’ve been told the answer to this repeatedly.

Of course …it couldn’t be you…right?

First off, you are using “head cannon”, incorrectly. (wrong again!)
Secondly we KNOW premades won most of the time against Horde pugs.
Did all those Horde teams FAIL to follow the guaranteed AV Victory Viratrix method (which we are all waiting for)?
thirdly Choke points don’t win the game, they prevent the OPFOR from winning

You and the other mappers want to believe that the Horde has some decisive advantage because of the map. That this advantage can NOT be overcome by any means, BUT we know it can be (if it exists) because of past performance. This is irrefutable evidence that your core premise is just NOT true, but as your sock puppet said, I’m the dumb one.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what i said…really guy are you THAT desperate…

OK I’ll take the bait,

YES Blizzard HATES the Alliance and all the people who play it and secretly plot to PUNISH you for being more skilled and Intelligent and moral and handsome and other stuff. It’s all an elaborate conspiracy to prevent you from taking your rightful place with the GODs.

That’s why the BEST /easiest place to fish is the fishing village outside Darnassus, you can level up every cast, with no fish getting away!

Lol Yea, okay…

1 Like

Obviously this level 31 gnome knows more than the rest of us even when they are not in the game. Never mind horde can soft cap SHGY long before alliance can soft cap IBGY. Never mind the fact that causes alliance to spawn on the most northern spawn point on the map while horde spawn nearby when contesting SFGY. The only reason alliance can’t hold SFGY is gear and missing players. :roll_eyes:

If these type of mid map advantages caused primarily by the horde cave are not clear to players by now, they have their head buried in the sand and there’s no reason to attempt a rational discussion with them.

2 Likes

Clearly I have multiple toons on both sides and have played this game for years