Has anyone actually recieved Beta

Hello everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has actually received a beta invite email, or are these people claim to have one fibbing (aside from streames and so forth).

1 Like

Hello!
Not me, I’m refreshing my email box every 5 min. lol

2 Likes

If you have to ask if you’re getting a beta invite, you’re probably not getting a beta invite today =P

Typically the first wave is primarily streamers and YouTubers for marketing reasons, and they’ve said the Classic beta is going to be a small number of players outside of stress testing.

Yes I have! …

… in my imagination
:sob:

3 Likes

Just keep an eye on top streamers, once they are on the game you can rest assured you have been passed on.

4 Likes

Only the Lens of Truth, can see through the lies!

Maybe, but the tinfoil hat of deceit sees all.

1 Like

I hope asmongold doesn’t get a invite.

14 Likes

Jealousy is a bad look on you

4 Likes

If i was to pick between me and Asmongold getting a invite, and neither of us getting a invite. I would sink the whole damn ship. It’s not jealously, its resentment.

3 Likes

Pretty sure if they roll out beta to all the streamers, the classic community will be DOA.

RIP classic.

3 Likes

StaysafeTV just said he expects 3-4 more hours before beta starts. I am assuming the invites went out and none of us got one (posting from my original wow account, where I was a beta tester in the 2004 version).

2 Likes

Yikes.

I’ll burn in hell first

2 Likes

Negatory ghost rider, the pattern is full.

1 Like

It’s crazy how much you guys hate the people that have been keeping the game relevant.

4 Likes

He is the epitome of the worst content creators for WoW in youtube/twitch in general.

1 Like

Please supply the data that twitch streamers have kept World of Warcraft relevant.

5 Likes

It’s crazy how much you guys defend the people who bring nothing to the WoW content creator community and just muddy waters.

5 Likes

Jealousy is a good look on you, oh wait I mean resentment LOL.

1 Like