Has anyone actually recieved Beta

Must just be an older generation in here if they are unable to see the benefits of a game being popular on a mainstream platform.

I look very attractive in general. I am a male belf warlock with golden eyes. I am basically Adam Warlock.

I’m 26.

You must of not played classic, cause youd hate warcraft movies because its you watching someone else play the game

That’s embarrassing that you dislike someone so much you would want for them not to receive something, and would sacrifice for yourself just to spite them. SOUNDS LIKE YOU PEANUT BUTTER AND JEALOUS BUCKO

4 Likes

A forum filled with people who are dying to play a 15 year old game and you’re surprised it’s an older crowd?

6 Likes

I’d grasp Asmongold harder than i grasp the grenade.

im not a streamer or youtuber so no

Not surprised, just the explanation for this particular toxic thread about content creators

So bad he has the most viewers for WoW content.

And like god forbid all of the community events he does! what a bad guy

1 Like

I typically get in during the second wave of beta test invites. Blizzard loves me but won’t give me first wave credentials since I don’t shill for them.

2 Likes

people who played starting in 2012 but are pop. now > people who played since day 1 to blizzard.

So today is VIP invite day. Like if you matter you get it?

Just wondering…

1 Like

I wouldn’t consider BFA “WoW”.

Vanilla = Dragon Ball
TBC = Dragon Ball Z
Wotlk = Dragon Ball GT
BFA = Deviant Art Erotic Fanfiction of Goku and Cell

He basically streams garbage, and he makes videos of himself “reacting” to other people content without providing links to there content. Hes a rat youtuber.

5 Likes

didn’t get an email, just check your battle.net account.

SOmeone who doesn’t wanna play the game that is on the forms crying about other people who do wanna play the game…sad

That was when they fly all the streamers out to blizzard last week to play classic

I wouldn’t take a streamers opinion on classic wow, especially ones that stream and play on pservers, on mechanics, game play, class design, or what ever seriously.

4 Likes

Lame that streamers are getting special treatment after playing private servers in the past and streaming that stuff. My account has been active since 2004. No beta invite and most likely wont score a Collectors edition because I can not sit at my computer all day waiting to click a button due to having a career.

1 Like

I bought the CE from my phone on lunch…

Don’t you have phones?