Harrassment

Which i have now been utilizing since i was told of this option.

I guess being called a nutjob, crazy and a liar might be why.

1 Like

That was one person. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No that is incorrect. There were others that accused me of lying and iā€™m not lying.

1 Like

I am saying that your story is physically impossible.

It has nothing to do with you being a forum newb.

It has nothing to do with you not being experienced around WoW systems, etc.

It has nothing to do with the other person having a youtube channel, a bunch of alts, etc.

I am saying the story you have told us, could not physically happen.

And even hypothetically if it did happen, exactly as you state it did. It would mean multiple laws were broken. Multiple of Blizzards rules are broken. And you seem steadfast against reporting this.

5 Likes

The thread with guildies is actually (by their story) unrelated to this. In that one the girl is being harassed and does not know her harasser. It has been a full year. And that woman tried reporting it. This woman did not report anything for 4 months and came to general discussion before filing a ticket.

Iā€™m not saying these arenā€™t the same authors looking for drama. Iā€™m just saying if we are gonna believe the stories (which Iā€™ll believe this for now, I mean sure it seems weird a guy you knew for 10 years is SUDDENLY obsessed with ruining you. And you know who it is but are unable to ignore him/change discords/get people to stop following his orders. But be the change you wanna see blah blah Iā€™ll believe and look for the customer support thread) then this woman canā€™t be the woman from the other threads.

Wouldnā€™t purging your entire friends list, discords, changing realms, and changing your name completely leave anyone trying to chase you in the complete dark?

1 Like

yeahā€¦ iā€™m seeing that now, but they all popped up around the same time, and all seemed to be related.
this one has been so heavily edited, iā€™m not sure whatā€™s left of the original post.

yeahā€¦ thatā€™s why i thought the threads were all connected.
they all seemed to make about as much logical sense as each other.

iā€™m having issues accepting that someone has been experiencing ongoing harassment after having reported it for so long, combined with the refusal to post in CS

ā€¦which still hasnā€™t happened.
someone else has posted on her behalf, but thatā€™s kind of useless, because the point of posting in CS was to see if a blue could take a look into the report history of the ā€œvictimā€ to see if they were reporting the ongoing issues as ongoing, or if they were doing something weird like right click > report, which wouldnā€™t inform GMs of the ongoing nature of the issue

Iā€™ve already explained multiple times. For you to imply that iā€™m lying, that these things did not happen, is false. I stand by my post. I am not against reporting, I had already explained that as well.

1 Like

Sure you are, otherwise you would have done it a long time ago.

1 Like

I will be deleting my entire discord account and have cleared my friend list on blizzard. Yes, i will be starting over again: realms, race, name etc.

1 Like

I donā€™t see a ā€œreport this bad actor to Blizzardā€ in there.

1 Like

You said you have already done this, along with changing your battle net account.

Why do you feel it will work out different this time?

2 Likes

according to you. You are not the only person in this game or know how every single person would handle it. You are not omnipotent.

1 Like

Never said I was but I still havenā€™t seen anything where you said you are going to report the person that is supposedly stalking/harassing you in-game.

1 Like

I will be filing reports as well. I did not know alot of what to do in regards to reports, feedback etc when i posted about this. The responses i got (and some were very helpful) i will be moving forward, more knowledgeable on what to do. Not everyone who joins WoW knows what to do with a situation like thisā€¦and not everyone who post in forums is knowledgeable about this game. A little empathy can go a long way in forums.

Whatever ppl wish to insinuate or imply that i am lyingā€¦is false.

2 Likes

Which is why I initially stated that I felt like I was missing some of the story, since a portion of it was physically impossible.

2 Likes

Itā€™s very hard to describe four months of what i have been contending with. The details, the steps, the interface, the struggles of obtaining names wtfā€¦all while being targeted with coordinated attacks: i would get hit quickly by a group of ppl, then off they left. It was overwhelming. I found out recently, that chat logs are not a default featureā€¦i have to type a command to start recording? Itā€™s not like i could predict when these attacks were going to happen. It would be nice if that was default feature, that allows chat logs to be obtained. A check box to enable or disable would be nice.

yes, i definitely could have handled things differently. I tried to handle it completely on my own. That was all.

1 Like

If allowed why not post their current Bnet tag in full to the forums here and let some of the veterans of this game defer some medicine to remedy this situation?

Personally I donā€™t mind camping someone for 12 hours like back in the day.

I mean chat logs are recordedā€¦when you report harassment after it happens. Like within an hour. Not if you wanna go back four months

2 Likes

DONā€™T DO THIS. Never mention someoneā€™s name to start a witchhunt OP thatā€™s a quick mute/ban

1 Like